Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: RIP game engine

Famous

RIP game engine

After many games, we all came to the conclusion that game tactics had very little effect on the game result nowadays. My only aim until recently was to focus on training, bonuses and of course, stars. But a simple experiment I made gave me the ultimate proof that there was no tacical aspect whatsoever in this game anymore: I played and won a game against my league's leader with all my players out of position! Not even a GK in the goal. On top of that, I shared the possession (50-50) when until recently it would have been a 80-20 to him. Did it again today but this time the oppo was 20% better and attending. He only won by 1 goal at the very last minute! Why the hell would I continue thinking of the better way to beat a certain tactic when you see things like this. Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    After many games, we all came to the conclusion that game tactics had very little effect on the game result nowadays. My only aim until recently was to focus on training, bonuses and of course, stars. But a simple experiment I made gave me the ultimate proof that there was no tacical aspect whatsoever in this game anymore: I played and won a game against my league's leader with all my players out of position! Not even a GK in the goal. On top of that, I shared the possession (50-50) when until recently it would have been a 80-20 to him. Did it again today but this time the oppo was 20% better and attending. He only won by 1 goal at the very last minute! Why the hell would I continue thinking of the better way to beat a certain tactic when you see things like this. Sad.
    Yes is dead bit since 6 month. Many people leaved the game and many others will follow. How a team can lose vs 30% weaker or more?
    With 100% more only 2:0

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

The game is in a bad state for sure, and those people responsible for this section there at Nordeus does not seem to bother despite so many complaints have been made here and there by many users.
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.

Max

Pretty ****ty Result.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    RIP game engine
    it's been a long time now
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    Profit for them is king. I suspect the expert IT coder suddenly resigned and a profit driven amateur coder took over and mess up everything.
    gizzmo likes this.

Gizzmo, the biggest question is why you even continue to support and play this game after having seen such a thing as you described?

It seems Nordeus been doing a lot of things on purpose rather than them being mistakes or bugs or flaws. The repetitive scam-like sales and event rewards, for example, is a good indication of their ways. No wonder why, despite so many complaints about so many bad things in this game from many users, most were never fixed or improved. Those negative things were probably put in on intention.

My decision has been made though. The negatives in the ongoing Unite Against Giant 2019 event were the missing drops for the container to overflow.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-25-2019 at 04:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    Profit for them is king. I suspect the expert IT coder suddenly resigned and a profit driven amateur coder took over and mess up everything.
    Profit is the target for any business, but the difference is in how they make profits. Some do clean business while other do dirty business. Some satisfy demands, provide what their customers want, support them and encourage them, give good value for money, and most important do not play tricks or scams, but Nordeus does not fall in this category. The direction this company has taken is bad, but for them as long as they are making profits, it seems they will not bother.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-25-2019 at 09:34 AM.
    Ποσιδονας likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Profit is the target for any business, but the difference is in how they make profits. Some do clean business while other do dirty business. Some satisfy demands, provide what their customers want, support them and encourage them, give good value for money, and most important do not play tricks or scams, but Nordeus do not fall in this category. The direction this company has taken is bad, but for them as long as they making profits, it seems they will not bother.
    Exactly.
    There are many ways to make profit
    examples
    - Sell scouts and recommended players really useful for the teams and make them play right, not giving 100-200 tokens and loosing from abandoned teams.
    - Give the option to buy with money (1-2 $) old items from the shop or from older events.
    - Make contests for active managers and do not promote all the time the super tankers.
    When this event with the Giants started, I spent some extra tokens to play again with Red Bull at stage 1. It was only 1 token so I gave about 15 tokens to gather some points.
    Now I am at stage 4, playing vs PSG. 2 members of our group have stopped playing after some troll results vs BVB.
    To play again, now is 4 tokens (get out of here).
    It's impossible to win the jersey or the emblem.
    The prize player is a crap.
    Unhappy players, unhappy company.

The marketing department really sucks. They have no idea, probably because none of them is playing TE seriously.

The design and mechanics department is worst.
    We have asked so many times for some changes like to add extra positions for free kicks or corners.
    I have a 17' screen and I need to sroll down to see the rates of the11 players .
    The game engine sucks and it's full of bugs.

The only good thing the game has is a huge base of players from all over the world and the social media.
    The facebook groups and this forum (Sausy and the mods, Khris, Nik ... are great)

I don't expect any improvements in the near future because there is no serious competion and there is no pressing for the staff except to bring more money.
    What I expect is that some day they will sell the game to a more serious company that respects their customers.

It was a good game once.
    lento79 and nikolgiorgos like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    Exactly.
    There are many ways to make profit
    examples
    - Sell scouts and recommended players really useful for the teams and make them play right, not giving 100-200 tokens and loosing from abandoned teams.
    - Give the option to buy with money (1-2 $) old items from the shop or from older events.
    - Make contests for active managers and do not promote all the time the super tankers.
    When this event with the Giants started, I spent some extra tokens to play again with Red Bull at stage 1. It was only 1 token so I gave about 15 tokens to gather some points.
    Now I am at stage 4, playing vs PSG. 2 members of our group have stopped playing after some troll results vs BVB.
    To play again, now is 4 tokens (get out of here).
    It's impossible to win the jersey or the emblem.
    The prize player is a crap.
    Unhappy players, unhappy company.

The marketing department really sucks. They have no idea, probably because none of them is playing TE seriously.

The design and mechanics department is worst.
    We have asked so many times for some changes like to add extra positions for free kicks or corners.
    I have a 17' screen and I need to sroll down to see the rates of the11 players .
    The game engine sucks and it's full of bugs.

The only good thing the game has is a huge base of players from all over the world and the social media.
    The facebook groups and this forum (Sausy and the mods, Khris, Nik ... are great)

I don't expect any improvements in the near future because there is no serious competion and there is no pressing for the staff except to bring more money.
    What I expect is that some day they will sell the game to a more serious company that respects their customers.

It was a good game once.
    After all I seen, I think they do it on purpose. It cannot be that those people there are so unqualified or been doing such a poor job. Those scam sales they been repetitively advertising is a clear indication of the companies intention. Just think what else bad could there be in the game but that is not visible to you given that the fact that they openly show their intentions with those scam sales advertisement. No wonder why there so many people complaining about things occuring in this game where those things do not make any sense with respect to the area concerned which is football and management.

I spent more than 100 USD since I came back to the game. Below is the proof. I did not mind to spend and I did not regret I have spent so much too. But I can say that this game is a pain to play - finding the desirable players are very hard, events are inconvenient and demanding beyond acceptance for a game. Customers that bought a lot get penalised by the game as their teams are put against + level active teams in CL and Cup and they get to face tankers and other spenders in the league or events. So, they expect people to keep spending only to be put into further difficulty and inconvenience? Or maybe they want them to sell most of their high quality players and rebuy others every new season just to manipulate their ****ty draw system. Associations same ****, get put against tankers or teams having mutants. So, they promote and support tanking, manipulation, and so on, but they do not support their customers. So be it then but users should stop buying and let their company survive with leechers, tankers and so on. Add to that all the bad things you already said. So many people made complaints about many undesirable things in this game, but they did not fix or even improve them for years, but instead you keep seeing other undesirable things being added. Like I said in the event thread, enough is enough.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast