Page 30 of 48 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Season 125 - Are you ready?

Why do I still see now-playing fixtures of managers although I have unfriended them on fb? Their team name is greyed btw means they're no longer on my friend list.

Sent from my CPH1901 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ChocoLove View Post
    Why do I still see now-playing fixtures of managers although I have unfriended them on fb? Their team name is greyed btw means they're no longer on my friend list.

Sent from my CPH1901 using Tapatalk
    Probably because they are log in to game using google play or they dont play.

Desert Rats FC saw their lead at the top of the table trimmed by two points when they had a home draw in the League today, but they were obviously conserving their energy for the efforts of the Cup Semi-Final match this evening. Facing an often-faced opponent, they overcame a 4%Q deficit and meagre possession, winning 3-1.

Season 125 - Are you ready?-s50-results-day-18.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

I managed to beat my cup opponent 5-0.
    He did not attend and judging by the possession I had, he did not train as well.

So later tonight is the CL QF. Seriously a crucial week!
    He just barely hit 5 star. Purchased 2 guys since earlier this morning.
    Should be an active opponent.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 11-28-2019 at 01:59 AM.

@Superdunk

I kind of understand a little about what you mentioned as I did finally train my team till 6 star for the first time.

Many of my players are not ideal as I was strapped for cash and I still am quite broke. Quite a number are 21 years old and a lot are not first tier fast trainers. I had problems selecting who to train up. I went with who trained the fastest among the 18 and 19 year olds.

I brought 3 players from last season. The AMC, DC and AML. They were my fastest. I sold most players as I trained them incorrectly before reading guides. This season I will be keeping more to bring over to next season. Not sure who though. Any suggestions?

Most of the players you see here I got at 4 star. Many were 55 to 65 rating so quite a lot was invested to train them. To me its a lot as I do not have thousands of greens

None of them are mutants, I saw some of apolo rock and milpol videos on YouTube on training mutants. I believe i will attempt it in a few levels time. Perhaps when I can buy through negotiations and when I store more greens. I did read that mutants can be kept for more seasons. For now, maybe I will keep players till 21 or 22.

As for playing for trophies, I think it comes naturally as we put in effort into developing our teams. We kind of expect them to perform. I would feel my month is wasted if I don’t bring home trophies for the effort I put in. Just my opinion

Season 125 - Are you ready?-c31a0e55-fd22-4d90-a1c7-d7a3b32acf16.jpg
    Last edited by Sillybq; 11-28-2019 at 03:13 AM.

Dreamer
    Troll mode on. Thank you troll...

Season 125 - Are you ready?-screenshot_20191128-183440.jpg

Season 125 - Are you ready?-screenshot_20191128-183456.jpg

First time i see this report. We need VAR lol...

Season 125 - Are you ready?-screenshot_20191128-195004.jpg
    Last edited by Pangihutan Manik; 11-28-2019 at 11:52 AM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

I almost never see an opponent manager present. But my CL QF manager came online, made a sub (Game was 0-0 and he had most of the animations) and basically handed me the ticket to semis. I was having a tough time when he wasn’t around and his team was out playing me. I am thankful and relieved.

Season 125 - Are you ready?-2b381719-315b-400a-a782-f11a9b908abd.jpg
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

@sillybq
    The thing is that I have been playing this game for so much time, it s been 6 or 7 years with breaks so far, and trust me. At the beginning I used to struggle a lot with my budget until I started spendjng real money on the game and my results improved also. But guess what, in my best season, when I had a legend striker , a 8* striker and the rest of my team 7* I couldn't get out of the CL group stages , 3 of my opponents being 1 lvl higher.
    The point is that for me, winning matters a lot in this game, but guess what, I ve been trolled last season in the CL final with a 35% worse opponent. If I would have been playing this game for competition, I would have gave up a long time ago on it. So far my oldest player, and my captain is 101% and 21 y old with 155% stats and I hope to keep him for couple more seasons until he can t provide for me anymore.
    The core of my team is formed with 2 DC, 1 DMC, and my AML-AMC-AMR-ST , and I hope to keep them as I said above, until they can t make me win anymore.
    My whole idea on it is that I try to make it in my head as realistic as possible, because no team will ever won trebles every year, no matter how good they are.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    I almost never see an opponent manager present. But my CL QF manager came online, made a sub (Game was 0-0 and he had most of the animations) and basically handed me the ticket to semis. I was having a tough time when he wasn’t around and his team was out playing me. I am thankful and relieved.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2B381719-315B-400A-A782-F11A9B908ABD.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	89.4 KB 
ID:	130980
    I won the Champions League Semi Final last year 6-0 in aggregate, they were stronger but they were bad, we dominated them so comfortably in these 2 matches,

They did not show up and nor did I, I wonder if the game engine wanted me to win back to back Champions Leagues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    @sillybq
    The thing is that I have been playing this game for so much time, it s been 6 or 7 years with breaks so far, and trust me. At the beginning I used to struggle a lot with my budget until I started spendjng real money on the game and my results improved also. But guess what, in my best season, when I had a legend striker , a 8* striker and the rest of my team 7* I couldn't get out of the CL group stages , 3 of my opponents being 1 lvl higher.
    The point is that for me, winning matters a lot in this game, but guess what, I ve been trolled last season in the CL final with a 35% worse opponent. If I would have been playing this game for competition, I would have gave up a long time ago on it. So far my oldest player, and my captain is 101% and 21 y old with 155% stats and I hope to keep him for couple more seasons until he can t provide for me anymore.
    The core of my team is formed with 2 DC, 1 DMC, and my AML-AMC-AMR-ST , and I hope to keep them as I said above, until they can t make me win anymore.
    My whole idea on it is that I try to make it in my head as realistic as possible, because no team will ever won trebles every year, no matter how good they are.
    I do hear you and know what you mean. I tend to aim high so that if I fail. It won’t be that bad. Anyway on a positive note, we are still good for the quad so let’s keep the hopes up!

Page 30 of 48 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast