Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Forum Challenge Season 125 - Assists Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I mean we are playing the 28th game of the season today and some users have 50+ assists...unbelievable
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Yeh, I've scored 110 goals so far and my top two have 29 assists between them so well done to the guys with almost double that!!
    Yeah, next season but, we will do something that will need a little bit more effort, and will be a double criteria using 2 players like now, earning 1st Ratings and to undo draws, MotM.
    Ofc. this can have a little bit of manipùlation -MotM-, doing a sub, not sure if include some other rule or so... but that's the plan xD

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Yeah, next season but, we will do something that will need a little bit more effort, and will be a double criteria using 2 players like now, earning 1st Ratings and to undo draws, MotM.
    Ofc. this can have a little bit of manipùlation -MotM-, doing a sub, not sure if include some other rule or so... but that's the plan xD
    The MotM is a difficult one. I manipulate that a lot to try and keep my oldest player (striker) competitive, I'd say it works about 50% of the time subbing another player that's outperforming him, but it does tend to go to the top rated top scoring attacker.
    Keeper being MotM is the fairest as that doesn't favour the 'best' teams.
    Although that would be manipulated pretty quickly with players putting them on FK, Penalty and even playing them up front!

The MotM is a difficult one. I manipulate that a lot to try and keep my oldest player (striker) competitive, I'd say it works about 50% of the time subbing another player that's outperforming him, but it does tend to go to the top rated top scoring attacker.
    Keeper being MotM is the fairest as that doesn't favour the 'best' teams.
    Although that would be manipulated pretty quickly with players putting them on FK, Penalty and even playing them up front!
    That's why the 1st criteria, will be the ratings,, so we will select x2 players, and at the end of the season we will sum the ratings achieved ..in the Tops I guess, and undo draws using MotM.... anothe roption would be sum them to the ratings somehow or find a alternative formula.... but thats the idea for now. :P

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    That's why the 1st criteria, will be the ratings,, so we will select x2 players, and at the end of the season we will sum the ratings achieved ..in the Tops I guess, and undo draws using MotM.... anothe roption would be sum them to the ratings somehow or find a alternative formula.... but thats the idea for now. :P
    What is this 1st ratings, MOTM to undo draws? I do not get it at all. Can you explain in a better way?

What ratings, highest average rating of a player in a team? If so, how will you be able to follow and record that?

What manipulation for MOM by making a sub? I did not understand what you said at all.
    Last edited by Tactician; 11-24-2019 at 02:14 PM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    What is this 1st ratings, MOTM to undo draws? I do not get it at all. Can you explain in a better way?

What ratings, highest average rating of a player in a team? If so, how will you be able to follow and record that?

Secondly, what manipulation for MOM by making a sub? I do not get what you said at all.
    Ratings is the mark out of ten each player gets, highest average ratings are recorded, just screen shot them. And if there is a draw in the ratings then the player with the most MotM wins
    And to manipulate the motm, say my best player is on 7.8 after 50 mins but two players are ahead of him on 8.2 and 8.4, then I'd sub the two players in the hope my 7.8 guy would start scoring and win the MotM
    Tactician likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post

What manipulation for MOM by making a sub? I did not understand what you said at all.
    Ratings is the mark out of ten each player gets, highest average ratings are recorded, just screen shot them. And if there is a draw in the ratings then the player with the most MotM wins
    And to manipulate the motm, say my best player is on 7.8 after 50 mins but two players are ahead of him on 8.2 and 8.4, then I'd sub the two players in the hope my 7.8 guy would start scoring and win the MotM
    Well the MotM can be manipulated by doing a sub, so u can force the 2nd or 3rd best rated player, to be the MotM... and ratings basically, can be, not manipulated exactly, but by doing subs, orders changes and switching positions, you can see a particular rating increasing, so that's why the ratings could be something to achieve as target, cause are something more out of our control.

I guess that to know the ratings we will need to find a formula, cause we can't track all season matches, so a fair way to track'em, could be, at the end of the season doing a check out of the x3 competitions tops, and then see how many matches played the selected players, so we could say that 20 matches r needed in league, 10 in Cup/CL/SL and in that way we could have a fair system.

Famous
    It does go back to the fact that an 8 or 9 star 100 goal a season forward WILL win any rating/MotM competition
    As we've seen from all the complaints on the thread the main one is that an 'average' team can never win any of them and so all you get is people complaining that something isn't fair as they have no chance.
    Now, I'm not saying I've a solution Khris but there must be some kind of contest where a player with an 80% - 100% team feels like it's worth trying to compete?
    Got my thinking cap on here......

It does go back to the fact that an 8 or 9 star 100 goal a season forward WILL win any rating/MotM competition
    As we've seen from all the complaints on the thread the main one is that an 'average' team can never win any of them and so all you get is people complaining that something isn't fair as they have no chance.
    Now, I'm not saying I've a solution Khris but there must be some kind of contest where a player with an 80% - 100% team feels like it's worth trying to compete?
    Got my thinking cap on here......
    we should set a avq cap for participants then, still, leagues can be manipulated xD so yeah, isn't easy... but we have time to think in the formula or just suggesting different stuffs XD

How about biggest goal difference in a season?

I do not see where in the game (Android mobile version) the average rating of a player for a season is recorded and showed? The only displayed averages are those in the charts for League, Champions League/Super League and Cup. Those are not realiable as such when it comes to the average rating of players. So, I ask the question again how will you (Khris) track and record the average rating of all those players appropriately? First, you will unlikely see the match reports of all the participants, and secondly it is not something convenient (demanding, time-consuming and tiresome).

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast