Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Matches scheduled a few minutes after you should be receiving HEALTH Bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Yeah, true. We all noticed that. How to take more money from us, the game is free but they find a lot of ways to make it not free at all. So, once I asked why do we have our matches 3 hours one after another. The anwear to that was a pure lie. Actually they could do that our games are 12 hours beetwen so that our players get 3 times 6% condition, but no. Why my games aren't at 9:00 and 21:00, someone else at 9:01 and 21:01, than 9:02 - 21:02 etc. Make the games plays all day equally.

I noticed about those 6% steal also. If my game is in exactlly same time in which I should get that 6% condition, I don't get it latelly. I should get it after game end, but they did something to it in a couple of latelly updates and now it's broken (I wonder if they did it with purpose or is that just a new bug or developers mistake).
    How much condition a player loses by playing a normal match with no extreme orders (no high pressing, hard attacking, man to man marking...)?
    I had a match where the condition recovery was set to occur just when the match started. The GK was on 99% before the match started and after the match finished he was on 80% and some other players that were on something like 96-97% were in light green condition after the match; I have doubts whether the condition recovery was done after the match finished like some people on the forum said the game does this when the recovery is supposed to occur at a time where a match is in play (it looks more like the game 'stole' 6%).
    Last edited by Tactician; 11-29-2019 at 03:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    How much condition a player loses by playing a normal match with no extreme orders (no high pressing, hard attacking, man to man marking...)?
    I had a match where the condition recovery was set to occur just when the match started. The GK was on 99% before the match started and after the match finished he was on 80% and some other players that were on something like 96-97% were in light green condition after the match; I have doubts whether the condition recovery was done after the match finished like some people on the forum said the game does this when the recovery is supposed to occur at a time where a match is in play (it looks more like the game 'stole' 6%).
    It's just about high pressing (low) and man to man marking (zonal).

GK doesn't spend a lot of condition, that's how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    It's just about high pressing (low) and man to man marking (zonal).

GK doesn't spend a lot of condition, that's how it is.
    I meant how much condition does a player lose on average per normal match played?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12