Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Can anyone explain this match for me?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    4-1-4-1 is almost the same as 4-5-1 V except you have two advanced midfielders. His formation is more defensive and pretty-well much counters your formation.
    I put my team on Defensive after 1 goal and draw two AMRAML to MRML
    still no help
    explain it.
    do you believe even I used the same formation as he did,still 1:1?
    Last edited by Shanghai Shenhua; 05-08-2013 at 02:31 PM.
    Newcastle United

Team Season
    Season 6

Manager Level
    Level 6

My team:
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...le-united.html

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanghai Shenhua View Post
    still no help
    explain it.
    You "LOL" when razz asked if youd played defensive, like it was completely absurd, now your saying you played defensive........

Rookie
    what I am testing is I will use the same formation as them then post result here
    then no one will say,hey,his formation count you!
    Newcastle United

Team Season
    Season 6

Manager Level
    Level 6

My team:

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    You "LOL" when razz asked if youd played defensive, like it was completely absurd, now your saying you played defensive........
    def after 1 goal,anything wrong?
    things kept happening whatever def or att
    Last edited by Shanghai Shenhua; 05-08-2013 at 02:55 PM.
    Newcastle United

Team Season
    Season 6

Manager Level
    Level 6

My team:

why a lot of smartass kids post and they explain how the hell ended a match ... if so they can predict how it will end the one who comes too , tomorrow i play :

4-4-2 vs 3-1-3-3
    smartass kids start to reply/send pm with your prediction !
    aiureah likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    why a lot of smartass kids post and they explain how the hell ended a match ... if so they can predict how it will end the one who comes too , tomorrow i play :

4-4-2 vs 3-1-3-3
    smartass kids start to reply/send pm with your prediction !
    3W-1-3W-3?
    or
    3N-1-3W-3?

4-4-2 should beat that formation with motivated DL/DR/ML/MR. I predict 3-1 for you.

BTW, I am not a smartass kid, I am a smartass adult.

cracicot 4-4-2 62q vs 51q 3n -1 - 3n - 3 illegal formation

everything is possible !

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    BTW, I am not a smartass kid, I am a smartass adult.
    (y)
    YOU're MANAGER, YOU MANAGE

Congratulation Arsenal!!
    Hope these thread could help you, Formation-Tactic and GUIDE

max bonus
    99% moral and 99% condition
    def?why I need Def with this team?lol
    hard def?!hahaha
    In other words, except for my guess about morale/win bonus, I nailed it across the board for your side. So, my guesses about the other side are likely pretty accurate too, don't you think?

better tactics?show me where is it?
    16:6 shot and 9:2 SOG?
    Based on my guesses about tactics (Pretty accurate, as detailed above) I explained exactly how he beat you. If you pulled your flankers back, then that's even worse - not only did you effectively take them out of the game, you freed up two of his defenders. If he had red arrows on his MCs as i expect, then he had a 3 on 3 situation against the middle of your defense, while you ended up with 1 on 3 against his. Looking again, i was probably wrong about the blue arrows on his wingers - more likely red arrows.

If you're going to go defensive, you also need to create an advantage somewhere. You needed to push another player forward in the middle, either an AMC or red arrows on one or both MCs to increase your chances of a shot, since, with defensive mentality, your players are only going to shoot when they have a high probability of SOT. (i.e you'll shoot less often, so you need to improve your odds of having an opportunity for those shots.)

Others have pointed out several other aspects of how he countered you with better tactics.

"Stars mean nothing. Those 3 and 4 star players could be 5 and 6 star quality in key skills. Even if they aren't, the skill difference between 6 stars (54) and 4 stars (44) isn't THAT great (about 20%)
    "
    if it means nothing,why T11 ask us to pay 50 tokens for scout player,btw,I am not using scouts
    Clearly, you don't WANT an explanation, you just wanted to whine without being relegated to the vent thread. But, for those others who might read this and who ARE interested
    I have a 4 star, 43 defender and a 5 star, 48 defender. Which is better?
    Of course it's a trick question. The 4 star defender has defensive rating of 50.2, the 5 star defender has a defensive rating of 48.6 ( I also keep physical skills close to primary skill - some people don't. but no matter your opinion on the physical skills, there's little reason to put skill points into attacking skills for a defender.)

The above example is minor - a player can be 2quality levels above his star level in his primary skill. In other words, a 3 star player can be as good or better than a 5 star player. Got it? So stars mean nothing - they're a general gauge of overall quality, nothing more. And the higher your level as a manger, the less importance even that is. a 5 star 30 player is much better (33%) than a 3 star 20 player, but a 5 star 80 player is only a little bit better (12%) than a 3 star 70 player.

the draw means nothing,I stop paying this game,win/draw/lose,whatever,but explain to me why he got 16:6 shot?and by which way I can improve my chance to shoot?
    I have.

You can also read a more in-depth discussion if you're really interested.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Rookie
    Newcastle
    4-5-1V
    Defensive or possibly hard defensive (with an attacking formation!)
    Short passing?
    Possibly hard tackling?
    No or low win bonus OR poor morale or condition
    Manager probably watched match.
    2 of 6 wrong, that's accurate?(win bonus/moral/condition; defensive)
    and 2 of 6 are so obviously.(4-5-1v ,watching match)
    the result is only 2 of 6 are correct base on you guess.(short passing/hard tackling)

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    If you pulled your flankers back, then that's even worse - not only did you effectively take them out of the game, you freed up two of his defenders. If he had red arrows on his MCs as i expect, then he had a 3 on 3 situation against the middle of your defense, while you ended up with 1 on 3 against his. Looking again, i was probably wrong about the blue arrows on his wingers - more likely red arrows.
    Others have pointed out several other aspects of how he countered you with better tactics.
    so the ML AND MR in 442 or 4141 means being effectively taken out of the game and have nothing to do with other's DR DL?It does not make sense in real(Ribery and Robben played as ML and MR in game vs Barcelona) or in the game
    Better tactics means same tactics?after I pulled my two flankers back, I am using same formation as he did,and same order you guessed for his tactics.
    btw, all his tactics are based on you assumption.

I have a 4 star, 43 defender and a 5 star, 48 defender. Which is better?
    Of course it's a trick question. The 4 star defender has defensive rating of 50.2, the 5 star defender has a defensive rating of 48.6 ( I also keep physical skills close to primary skill - some people don't. but no matter your opinion on the physical skills, there's little reason to put skill points into attacking skills for a defender.)

The above example is minor - a player can be 2quality levels above his star level in his primary skill. In other words, a 3 star player can be as good or better than a 5 star player. Got it? So stars mean nothing - they're a general gauge of overall quality, nothing more. And the higher your level as a manger, the less importance even that is. a 5 star 30 player is much better (33%) than a 3 star 20 player, but a 5 star 80 player is only a little bit better (12%) than a 3 star 70 player.
    checked,all normal players with average distribution of skill points.
    Last edited by Shanghai Shenhua; 05-09-2013 at 01:50 AM.
    Newcastle United

Team Season
    Season 6

Manager Level
    Level 6

My team:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast