Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast
Like Tree117Likes

Thread: Season 126 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I am genuinely about to suffocate someone if they say some BS excuse....i am not taking this **** anymore, trust me....
    Not to mention my 5* defender has 160 defending while my 130 defender has 190 i think.
    what is this????????????????????????????/
    All the skills even rating gap is ignored if it is pre-determined very hard that opponent would win

Sent from my CPH1901 using Tapatalk

He is the 2nd place from my group. Guess what, 5-0 and 3-0 wins in the group. TROLL IN THE FINAL.
    HAHAAAAA
    templealumni23 likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    He is the 2nd place from my group. Guess what, 5-0 and 3-0 wins in the group. TROLL IN THE FINAL.
    HAHAAAAA
    Just like level 2, you love to see it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SuperDunk likes this.

Famous
    Won CL 2-0 earlier and now just won my second last league match and am 5 points ahead with one game left, so the TREBLE it is.
    And my first ever qualification for the Super Cup!!!!A great season!
    Season 126 - Are you ready?-treble.jpg
    nikolgiorgos and HeavensAAA like this.

Max

Season 126 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Won CL 2-0 earlier and now just won my second last league match and am 5 points ahead with one game left, so the TREBLE it is.
    And my first ever qualification for the Super Cup!!!!A great season!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	treble.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	39.8 KB 
ID:	131585
    Well done, the first thing I wondered when I played the Super Cup for the first time was I’d there was any competition music for it, Spolier alert: there is not, it just plays the league music, I had expectations for the Super Cup, the first and second time I was in it were very underwhelming for me, it was less than I expected it to be.

I have still one question though, what does it say when you lose the Super Cup, it would say when you won, congratulations, your squad are super cup champions, it is another achievement in already successful season, etc.

I wonder what that says when you lose.

Last edited by Max; 01-03-2020 at 07:43 PM.
    templealumni23 likes this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by JanMolbyFan View Post
    Blimey, both my teams won their CL finals:

Frenesi Invicta won in the early hours, just, on penalties. I didn’t watch as kick off was 03:45 but neither did my opponent.

Nicholai17 beat a far stronger team, on paper, so I’m well pleased.

Congrats

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Another Japanese team (wtf) and a SL final at 07.44 for me.
    Don't know if I will be able to watch or to update the 4X10% bonus but at least as Sun Tzu said once, a good general is preparing the battlefield for his win.
    So I 'll hope that the quality difference and few supporters will give me the victory

Attachment 131554
    won 2-3, ate sushi for breakfast
    JanMolbyFan, khris and milpol like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    won 2-3, ate sushi for breakfast
    Nice food for celebration

Famous
    Just won the CL again, I'm level 3 back to back..... won the final with 6-0 lol.....

But just made a draw in the league so with 1 game to play equal points, only my goal difference is so much better so if I can win the last game I got the league title 3x times back to back.

But now the issue I got my Super cup match at 17:12pm and my league match at 18:54pm so not even 2 hour apart what about my team recovery....

This is too close.. hopefully next time Nordeus will set the time better..

If I win the Super cup, that would be then also back to back

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Just won the CL again, I'm level 3 back to back..... won the final with 6-0 lol.....

But just made a draw in the league so with 1 game to play equal points, only my goal difference is so much better so if I can win the last game I got the league title 3x times back to back.

But now the issue I got my Super cup match at 17:12pm and my league match at 18:54pm so not even 2 hour apart what about my team recovery....

This is too close.. hopefully next time Nordeus will set the time better..

If I win the Super cup, that would be then also back to back
    Congrats with your CL title win there!

Next season as level 4, you can join in an association to play for rewards. And it will be common for you to at constantly have at least 4 games on weekends (or Fri & Sat in final week of season), plus even more during events.

As for the final day of the season, the last thing we want is having a competitive cup game or association match 2nd leg shortly before refresh, as it will force us to ‘sell players now’ instead of via auctions, which could take from 1 hour up to 12 hours for some players. Lower level managers need to minimise loss in player values in selling players by end of season via auctions. Having games earlier or even close to each other may not be that bad for this one final day of a season.
    templealumni23 and maloukees like this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast