Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Youth academy

So the new academy players
    - need a lot of tokens to upgrate them and cannot control their skills training
    - are not top fast trainers
    - their q count for the draw
    So what are they useful for?

Only nordeus devs could take something bad and make it worst

Can someone tell me if the higher 5-6T young academy players are fast trainers?
    I m still around, LOL!

Nik made two new posts in Tutorials. Read them, don't be lazy as milpol said
    lol
    milpol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    Nik made two new posts in Tutorials. Read them, don't be lazy as milpol said
    lol
    Making me lazy because of a clown ! Piss off , dude...
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Does anyone who bought a 6 T player from the academy was a fast trainer?
    I bought a 6T striker who was a slower trainer.
    SuperDunk likes this.

Addicted
    I really can't remember if it costed tokens or not but my ST is undoutbtly my fastest trainer in the team along with a 18 yo i bought last year

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    I really can't remember if it costed tokens or not but my ST is undoutbtly my fastest trainer in the team along with a 18 yo i bought last year
    So let's bring down another top eleven myth "Academy players are not fast trainers!"

Youth academy-screenshot_20200110_093843_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

Well this one surely is, got him at 103% and he climbed rapidly to 120% using about 5/6 greens a day (30-36 total), that is pretty fast for me

Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    So let's bring down another top eleven myth "Academy players are not fast trainers!"

Well this one surely is, got him at 103% and he climbed rapidly to 120% using about 5/6 greens a day (30-36 total), that is pretty fast for me
    they all think they're slow trainer based on market value. lol.
    to know how fast the player is to train them. and of course at 4-5* they'll be quite slow compared to 3* but mine also a fast trainer.
    my friend been training them with 6xGym and from 3 set (18 gym), his player get 5 SA. not bad for 4* (if that player is 3* he'll definitely get 6 SA from 3set)

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    to know how fast the player is to train them. and of course at 4-5* they'll be quite slow compared to 3* but mine also a fast trainer.
    my friend been training them with 6xGym and from 3 set (18 gym), his player get 5 SA. not bad for 4* (if that player is 3* he'll definitely get 6 SA from 3set)
    I tried to train a SA in the DC i got with the gym drill but it wasn't that fast

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    i have no idea what's considered fast and what's slow, but that is exactly how i tested them. and that is exactly the results i got. in the old system i never had an academy player who only got 5 SA points from 18 Gym sets.

the difference is about 10 green packs for SA. that's over 20%.
    NUNO FC likes this.

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast