Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
Like Tree62Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Youth academy

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    they all think they're slow trainer based on market value. lol.
    to know how fast the player is to train them. and of course at 4-5* they'll be quite slow compared to 3* but mine also a fast trainer.
    my friend been training them with 6xGym and from 3 set (18 gym), his player get 5 SA. not bad for 4* (if that player is 3* he'll definitely get 6 SA from 3set)
    3 and 4 stars players train SA or new role at same pace. I can assure you as I made tons of tests. The pace decrease when he becomes 5 stars player, then 6 stars and so on. FT gain 2 SA every set of 6 GYM.
    5 SA in 3 sets probably is a second tier FT trainer.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    It depends from position.
    For an attacker, 6 Press the play is more effective.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    It depends from position.
    For an attacker, 6 Press the play is more effective.
    I don't see any difference. I try to use sprint, fast counter-attack, gym, and always train at the same pace, indipendently from player position....

Quote Originally Posted by LOS ABRANTES FC View Post
    3 and 4 stars players train SA or new role at same pace. I can assure you as I made tons of tests. The pace decrease when he becomes 5 stars player, then 6 stars and so on. FT gain 2 SA every set of 6 GYM.
    5 SA in 3 sets probably is a second tier FT trainer.
    5 special ability for 4* is 1st tier too. because my 3* fast trainer can only get 6 SA in 3set and sometimes 3SA in 1set (well probably because they're lower % almost 2* back when i train him at 18yo
    and my friend 4* almost reach 5* so it's 1st tier
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 01-13-2020 at 03:07 PM.

okay enough with fast trainer thingy, the thing is we get 5* 18yo at start of season.
    what's important for me is if they're good players or not and since i already have 3 super trio upfront the only new players i need is at the back.
    and most of the time the defenders wont have good rating but this new shiny youths are performing better than what i expected
    (well if they suck i can just sell em and replace them with new 18yo with same position nexseason)

Youth academy-18yo.jpg

Last edited by jarharnamme; 01-13-2020 at 03:21 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    okay enough with fast trainer thingy, the thing is we get 5* 18yo at start of season.
    what's important for me is if they're good players or not and since i already have 3 super trio upfront the only new players i need is at the back.
    and most of the time the defenders wont have good rating but this new shiny youths are performing better than what i expected
    (well if they suck i can just sell em and replace them with new 18yo with same position nexseason)
    They look impressive, but this season my defenders don't get the worst ratings also it seems like. A 9 for a defender is outstanding, 10 is very rare.

Youth academy-screenshot_2020-01-13-play-top-eleven-football-manager.png

my sshot up there is yesterday's. today my 18yo DC just score a fuking hatrick! against CL leader!
    Youth academy-forum.jpg
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920