Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Youth players and AVQ at season start

Addicted

Youth players and AVQ at season start

I have a question about the Average Quality that will be used for league draws at the season start. It is said that the players from the new youth academy will be signed on the first day of the new season. I have two youth players who are quite a bit stronger than the players in my current starting squad (after they loose 20% of course). Since the quality of the youth players is available, these new players might count for the league draws. Can anyone tell me if they will count?

I was thinking about a solution. If I make sure that my team is full with 28 players, then the youth players cannot be assigned automatically. In that case, it seems logical that the youth players will not count for the league draws. But will I still be able to sign the youth players when I fire some other players?
    Altiplano likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    I have a question about the Average Quality that will be used for league draws at the season start. It is said that the players from the new youth academy will be signed on the first day of the new season. I have two youth players who are quite a bit stronger than the players in my current starting squad (after they loose 20% of course). Since the quality of the youth players is available, these new players might count for the league draws. Can anyone tell me if they will count?

I was thinking about a solution. If I make sure that my team is full with 28 players, then the youth players cannot be assigned automatically. In that case, it seems logical that the youth players will not count for the league draws. But will I still be able to sign the youth players when I fire some other players?
    You'll need a full 28 men squad with signed contracts and maybe it works... let's see next season if the youngers are automatically added or we need to do the same signing contract process we had even with 0T players... I guess will be like this, signing contracts is part of T11 since the beginning so would surprise me if the system avoid this classical previous step...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post

I was going to test this very thing at the end of the season.
    I'll record my 14 top players average (probably 4 or 5 of them will be 2*), and see if the two 4* Academy players are added into the mix automatically and raise that, or will we need to sign them on a contract.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Can anyone tell me if they will count?
    Not even the devs can answer this.
    It's something new so we have to test and observe.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

If the Youth players are assigned on Day 1, then they aren't in the squad when the Day 28 end of season update is done. Therefore they wouldn't be counted in the squad for Quality when the Competition draws are made. In theory at least - this is Nordeus we are talking about...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    If the Youth players are assigned on Day 1, then they aren't in the squad when the Day 28 end of season update is done. Therefore they wouldn't be counted in the squad for Quality when the Competition draws are made. In theory at least - this is Nordeus we are talking about...
    Exactly, it is Nordeus. That’s why I’m asking...
    Ποσιδονας likes this.

The academy players should not count because the game takes equal number of team players, the 14.
    But here some teams have 2 youngsters, some 3, some 4.
    Or an abadonend team none.

Academy players affecting draw

Do academy players affect the draw for the next season?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Sora Kanata
    God

Pro
    Yes, they would be counted as some of the top 14 players if your current players have a lower quality than the academy players.

Therefore, if you want them, keep them; if not, release them early.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Addicted
    Heavens i think Sora is mentioning the new yout players i would say no since they are not in the team and you must sign them...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast