Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Can someone give my time back?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    @khris
    "you need to lose more CL finals to understand the game"-2020
    This is not what Ive said, as always you have your own interpretation of all you read, which is curious. But if as you've said, this occured to you few times maybe you need to read others opinions and be a little bit more open minded.

Because not, a 9* itself, isn't a superstar here. This is not how it works and now you can play following the game direction or trying to play as you think that the game should work.
    You came here for an explanation right? so yes, the explanation is that you need better T11 knowledge and isnt disrespectful, just a suggestion that can help you if you wanna enjoy the game.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    This is not what Ive said, as always you have your own interpretation of all you read, which is curious. But if as you've said, this occured to you few times maybe you need to read others opinions and be a little bit more open minded.

Because not, a 9* itself, isn't a superstar here. This is not how it works and now you can play following the game direction or trying to play as you think that the game should work.
    You came here for an explanation right? so yes, the explanation is that you need better T11 knowledge and isnt disrespectful, just a suggestion that can help you if you wanna enjoy the game.
    I agree, Khris is right you shouldn’t be disrespectful to other members on the forum.

It does not set a good image for yourself I had 1 8 star player before and he was a flop he did nothing for me.

I understand you are frustrated @SuperDunk but express in a more friendly manner maybe?

It is just a bit of advice I do not want to start an argument

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Polotoed, maloukees and milpol like this.

@Max my player scored 105 goals in 48 games bar this game, and almost 60 assists I think. I don t think it s the players overall performance problem here.
    @khris last season I didn t had a problem since the 2nd place of my group got eliminated in the semifinals.
    I ve also found out that there is some sort of rigged thing going around the same group scenario. I ve also lost to an old account in the CL final at lvl 2 against a 2nd place of MY GROUP, coincidence? Maybe
    Happens against with this account at lvl 2? Wow, something suspicious.
    Happens again with this account at lvl 4, wait hold on a bit. What kind of sorcery is this? As I said it before , this isn't a singular case, it s been done 3 times since I can remember.And my team playing **** in a single game in a season and only in this game tactics seem to work. Why should I bother with the rest of the season tho if only a game seems to matter here.
    Yes, I ve been insulting mili whatever his name is, but to my extent I ve experienced lots of weird things going on with this game and the guy seemed to back up the game. What else did you expect? Give you flowers because you support a non sense game?
    Idk, this one game a season it s the creme de la creme of stupid things this game has.
    Might give up on this? Probably.

And I did change tactics when I conceded the first goal in the 2' minute, went to attacking mentality and attacking bonus, saw that at half time nothing happens , switched to high pressing and hard attacking with the same attacking bonus. I even put red arrows on the DMCs.
    But wait, something did happened, I got a free kick, blasted it wide, again a better player than his while his guy scored , then my AMC and my best player respectively AML missed 2 headers. That were the only chances I got the rest of the game.
    He wasted time in the last 10 mind by making 2 subs and the game went from 77 to 90 without displaying any animation. Yep, sure. Blame the tactics.

Max
    @Max my player scored 105 goals in 48 games bar this game, and almost 60 assists I think. I don t think it s the players overall performance problem here.
    @khris last season I didn t had a problem since the 2nd place of my group got eliminated in the semifinals.
    I ve also found out that there is some sort of rigged thing going around the same group scenario. I ve also lost to an old account in the CL final at lvl 2 against a 2nd place of MY GROUP, coincidence? Maybe
    Happens against with this account at lvl 2? Wow, something suspicious.
    Happens again with this account at lvl 4, wait hold on a bit. What kind of sorcery is this? As I said it before , this isn't a singular case, it s been done 3 times since I can remember.And my team playing **** in a single game in a season and only in this game tactics seem to work. Why should I bother with the rest of the season tho if only a game seems to matter here.
    Yes, I ve been insulting mili whatever his name is, but to my extent I ve experienced lots of weird things going on with this game and the guy seemed to back up the game. What else did you expect? Give you flowers because you support a non sense game?
    Idk, this one game a season it s the creme de la creme of stupid things this game has.
    Might give up on this? Probably.
    Maybe performance is not the problem but I still think you should have maybe won the final, did you make any subs lol I cannot remember

Somehow a guy I know plays it normal and is 3-0 down in the 75th minute, switches it to hard attacking and scores 3 goals in 6 minutes, again with much worse players than mine.
    And I bring this into equation, because in reality Barcelona s result depend on how good Messi is, Liverpool s results on how good Salah and Mane are, Bayern how good Lewandowski is, Old Real Madrid on how CR7 was, Leicester on how good Vardy is.
    This is the trend, your team should depend on your best players, not to disappear the entire game when it mattered.
    Judging Liverpool winning the CL you say they deserve it because they have great squad, not 1 lucky player who made the game of his life.

@MaxMcclean
    I didn't actually, couldn't believe the BS that happened to me, I was in shock. Like wtf dude, what is happening here?🙄🙄
    I saw that I regained possession and I continuously attacked him , so something worked fine but the thing is I saw that I attacked him and I had the possession yet he had the ball in animations. Heheeeee
    Spoiler alert, those tactical changes didn't made me equalize, it made him get more animations.
    Last edited by SuperDunk; 01-03-2020 at 09:52 PM.

Max
    Somehow a guy I know plays it normal and is 3-0 down in the 75th minute, switches it to hard attacking and scores 3 goals in 6 minutes, again with much worse players than mine.
    And I bring this into equation, because in reality Barcelona s result depend on how good Messi is, Liverpool s results on how good Salah and Mane are, Bayern how good Lewandowski is, Old Real Madrid on how CR7 was, Leicester on how good Vardy is.
    This is the trend, your team should depend on your best players, not to disappear the entire game when it mattered.
    Judging Liverpool winning the CL you say they deserve it because they have great squad, not 1 lucky player who made the game of his life.
    Liverpool were crap in the final but they deserved to win the CL to be fair because they defender very well and Tottenham couldn’t break through their defence, Alisson was unbeatable but it was a good all around performance from the team.

Back to the game scoring 3 goals in six minutes has happened to me frequently but in my favour, I changed the tempo vs weaker teams and won,

Max
    @MaxMcclean
    I didn't actually, couldn't believe the BS that happened to me, I was in shock. Like wtf dude, what is happening here?
    I saw that I regained possession and I continuously attacked him , so something worked fine but the thing is I saw that I attacked him and I had the possession yet he had the ball in animations. Heheeeee
    Spoiler alert, those tactical changes didn't made me equalize, it made him get more animations.
    Lol... I was sort of picturing you lose that game today, When I checked the result my thought became reality, you lost, I wonder if that might be an everlasting loop, you win the final next season and you lose it the season after only to win the final again only to lose again the following season, that would suck

That was the worst final I have ever seen in my life, but my point is that people say Liverpool deserved to win because they have a great squad, especially that trio, and not they were lucky because of 1 player performance that is like Watford quality compared to mine.
    I compare this final In real life football with Manchester City losing to Newcastle. It will never happen tho

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast