Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

Thread: Season 127 - Are you ready?

Famous
    Won the first time all titles..

After the CL yesterday. Igot a change to win the supercup again back to back 3x....

And i made 4-0, this is perfect season...

Now defend next season all titles... starting tom.

Won the league. 25 wins and only 1 loss. Only 8 goals conceded, 5 of them were in that humiliating 0-5 home loss to the runner-up. 22 clean sheets.

Guzman is set for another finishing boost after ending the season as league's best goalscorer again (and top rated, and assist provider). Even though he is in his late 20s, he has been improving fast thanks to his great contributions. Had five consecutive 10 rated performances at one point.

Not expecting much better results in the next season. But after training a few players significantly while also managing to stash a good amount of rests, I will have my chances for more success.
    khris likes this.
    United FC: 6 leagues (1 invincible), 1 cup, 2 CLs
    St. Tropez 1964: 6 leagues (1 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL (One treble)
    Newton Heath: 7 leagues (2 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL, 1 SL, 1 SC
    The Black Pearl: 3 leagues (1 inv), 2 cups, 1 CL, 2 SL, 1 SC
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Manchester Heath: 6 leagues (3 inv), 4 Champions Leagues, 2 Cups, 3 Super Leagues, 4 Super Cups... (One quadruple)

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRedDevil View Post
    Won the league. 25 wins and only 1 loss. Only 8 goals conceded, 5 of them were in that humiliating 0-5 home loss to the runner-up. 22 clean sheets.

Guzman is set for another finishing boost after ending the season as league's best goalscorer again (and top rated, and assist provider). Even though he is in his late 20s, he has been improving fast thanks to his great contributions. Had five consecutive 10 rated performances at one point.

Not expecting much better results in the next season. But after training a few players significantly while also managing to stash a good amount of rests, I will have my chances for more success.
    Congratzz you started from level 1 right? how are you doing with resources? do you play FAs?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRedDevil View Post

I have a feeling you might win the 50 token award.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Season 127 - Are you ready?-20200201_171701.jpg

Second season after more than a year of break. the attack seems to be at the top. a failure in the champions league :/

With my lvl 2 account i ve won the quad with the AVQ of around 90, that goes to show that how shocking sometimes the game is, cause i ve played the final against a 87 rating opponent while me being 90.
    With my 1st account i ve lost the final (me 105) vs 79 rating opponent.
    UNBELUEVABLE
    Season 127 - Are you ready?-1.jpg
    Season 127 - Are you ready?-2.jpg
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    @SuperDunk well done with your league win, I will be there for round 2 in 50 minutes or so, good luck in the super cup.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    @SuperDunk well done with your league win, I will be there for round 2 in 50 minutes or so, good luck in the super cup.

Just lost the golden boot battle for 1 goal.
    I m so angry, man...SUAZO IS **** !!!
    Have never seen a more inconsisten player in this game since suazo this season...
    He ****ed up against a **** team, while the 2nd place played a much better opponent.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max

Season 127 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Just lost the golden boot battle for 1 goal.
    I m so angry, man...SUAZO IS **** !!!
    Not surprised at all, that always happens, I guess power train him for the 30% shooting, that match was scripted until the 74th minute, I knew they would do that in the last match, tell me this did the other guy win the golden boot by scoring in the 89th minute. I could have held on to my first B Shin player for an extra season had he not lost the golden boot one season by a goal, with 3 games to go, he was a solid 10 quasar and then the other striker scored 11 in 3 matches to win, I was furious about that.

The 2nd place player scored 3 goals in 3 games, despite losing the 1st one.
    My suazo scored 2 in 3 games.
    Just shows how scripted this **** is, seeing suazo not even being involved in the attack and staying back for a winger...not surprised tho.
    It was the 80th minute i think
    I m still around, LOL!

Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast