Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Youth Academy training speed - Data collection

I have a bit of a working theory from looking at the numbers so far. There are some trends in there, and consequently one or two that stand-out as not quite fitting the trend.

As such, I'd be interested to know if the following are fast trainers when they become available at the start of next season:

DL D.Eybächer
    ST D.Wolze
    GK Leonard
    DR M.Sumar

Addicted
    My guys are like this

S.Malhado DC - 63,3+31,6%
    P.Monteiro MC - 66,3+31,0%
    P.Bandeira MC - 58,2+33,0%
    C.Castro DMC - 55,6+37,1%

I've noticed last season and your data confirm, the better the player is the less training afects him, similar with the power training

Quote Originally Posted by Ludo_Mansio View Post
    I have a bit of a working theory from looking at the numbers so far. There are some trends in there, and consequently one or two that stand-out as not quite fitting the trend.

As such, I'd be interested to know if the following are fast trainers when they become available at the start of next season:

DL D.Eybächer
    ST D.Wolze
    GK Leonard
    DR M.Sumar
    Yeah Leonard will definitely test, he is one of the highest who gains much. The trend right now looks like to avoid 58-65% players. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Yeah Leonard will definitely test, he is one of the highest who gains much. The trend right now looks like to avoid 58-65% players. lol
    So out of the 4 players from this team, Leonard is definitely the fastest trainer. I think we have a relation between how much a player gains from the head coach and how fast of a trainer he is.
    We just need more data here, to compare our players to. Then we can find out who is worth keeping and who can be released.

DL D.Eybächer
    ST D.Wolze
    GK Leonard
    DR M.Sumar
    I'd be interested to know if these 4 are all fast trainers?

Sounds like Leonard is a fast trainer, what about Eybächer and Wolze? They were outliers in the numbers I looked at.

Would be great if people could keep submitting their data - name, original quality (%), increase with head coach (%)

I'd be interested to know if these 4 are all fast trainers?

Sounds like Leonard is a fast trainer, what about Eybächer and Wolze? They were outliers in the numbers I looked at.

Would be great if people could keep submitting their data - name, original quality (%), increase with head coach (%)
    Unfortunately these players were from none of my teams, only GK Leonard. He was in a group with ST Voavy, ST Ruphin and MC Randrianatonisolo. MC is second fast in the group, then Ruphin before Voavy who was the slowest.
    But even then I cannot say that even Leonard is 1st class fast trainer. He is 2nd class fast trainer, I would use him for training when I can't find a better one, which is tough today with so few 18 yo FT in auctions.

Addicted
    Again this season the players me and my kid developed turned out to be fast trainers

Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Again this season the players me and my kid developed turned out to be fast trainers
    May I ask how you tested it? And did you invest in these players in the academy?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    May I ask how you tested it? And did you invest in these players in the academy?
    Sorry the quick answer let me detail.

The two player we invested (one was 109% and the other 120% in the beginning of the season), i've not tested yet but they are the most expensive in the team I'm pretty sure they will train fast.

Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Sorry the quick answer let me detail.

The two player we invested (one was 109% and the other 120% in the beginning of the season), i've not tested yet but they are the most expensive in the team I'm pretty sure they will train fast.
    Hm ok, they should be the most expensive when they are one of the youngest and highest rated in the team though.
    If you are still in a low level, you can tell if they are fast trainer just by their market value.
    If you write me the level along with the % of the player I can tell you. I have a market value table for fast trainers of any of the lower levels.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast