Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Competition value / best competition

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post
    I am not going to say your results arent valid to the argument because they are. However it is worth noting there are players like myself who value the League as the pre eminent trophy to win and the Cup comps are just gravy and this may skew any results a little ,maybe more than a little I dont know. When I started playing this game with a different account (now in League 34) and being a noob I used to rest my first string team and only played my reserves in the Cup competitions ,basically couldnt get knocked out quick enough so I could concentrate on winning the League Strange thing was even doing that I got to semi finals a few times , never won them with my reserve team of course but showed me that there arent usually that many decent teams in those comps either.
    That is fair enough, I value the league myself as I said in one of the posts above but I wanted to do that expiriment with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seen too many Asian players with more CL and Cups than their level. I did valued them higher previously but not anymore. Easy peasy collecting them with combination of tanking and manipulation. League titles are more accurate. More leagues trophies show seniority and experience. Only top server can get more league titles per level but we all know how difficult that can be.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty AGH View Post
    Is this guy a staff member of Nords? How does he know that many things? Have they sent him here to manipulate the statements of the forum members? Quite suspicious.
    What?!? I am not a staff member, have you seen some of my threads, I have complained about the game before, if I was a staff member I would be a forum administrator giving out news about game updates and events, all the moderators and admins know more than me, I have only played the game around 3 years in stints. It was an experiment, I conducted from my own friends list and SuperDunk did it too, sorry if that sounds a bit rude but I had to defend my case.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Max
    No, not you, my dawg. I meant the guy I quoted which is quite clear. He seems like either a troll or a manipulator after examining his posts.
    Oh ok sorry. Oh well that’s fine. Good luck for the rest of the season.

Max
    I don’t play intensely anymore, buddy. Before, Roger quitted we were playing association games, now I only open the game once in a 4 or 5 days. I have had quite a few quadruples too. It becomes boring and frustrating after some point. Thus, I have just parked the bus since I have real serious issues imrl.
    I haven’t played too actively this season, I only played the league and cup this season as I took a month being sort of inactive and winning the league and then last season I was completely inactive, next season I might go back to more trophies which I will most likely do but there still is a chance I might not.

Max
    No, not you, my dawg. I meant the guy I quoted which is quite clear. He seems like either a troll or a manipulator after examining his posts.
    Again sorry about that, I misread your first post.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234