Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] - Names Changes - Special Characters

Rookie
    This issue I have been raising for quite a few months gets the same reply - sorry for the inconvenience, thanks for your patience and understanding!It is Nordeus that needs some understanding of the issues within the game (not faced by all) that need rectification. They keep tinkering with the game and adding things of no real value, getting the basics right would be the biggest bonus for managers just now.

My issue relates to the x2 training and videos and having to restart my tablet or phone multiple times to obtain what is supposed to be available to everyone daily. It is not a case of them not being available, they are there, it is just a fault in the programming. They are supposed to be available every 24 hours ..... with the multiple restarts the time gets later and later every day without anyone even trying to fix the issue.

Nordeus - the company where the customer is always WRONG!

Has this happened already? What do they mean by special characters?

Addicted
    I think not still se a lot of spetial characters goinga arround perhaps it will be done for next season

Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    I think not still se a lot of spetial characters goinga arround perhaps it will be done for next season
    Nothing yet , maybe they postponed it

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12