Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Like Tree279Likes

Thread: Season 129 - Are you ready?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    My season is going good but it is quite boring. I haven t been challenged so far...
    Only in asso, i get to play couple of more competitive games.
    I haven t conceded a goal in 20 games lmao
    Lol, as soon as you say you went on a streak of not conceding, you conceded today, you still won 1-10 anyway so congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    SuperDunk likes this.

Any moderators online? My team showcase post needs approval. Thanks
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Lol, as soon as you say you went on a streak of not conceding, you conceded today, you still won 1-10 anyway so congrats.

yeah, he placed his bench players, still conceded. Can t do anything about that...
    placed 3rd in last league with me, lost in the CL final, lost in the round of 16 in cup, and now in the round of 16 in CL
    poor guy faces me everywhere
    I m still around, LOL!

Max

Season 129 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    yeah, he placed his bench players, still conceded. Can t do anything about that...
    placed 3rd in last league with me, lost in the CL final, lost in the round of 16 in cup, and now in the round of 16 in CL
    poor guy faces me everywhere
    Oh god, that is unlucky, I would feel bad for him but you won, maybe he should tank to get rid of you so he can win.

Last edited by Max; 03-15-2020 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Autocorrect
    SuperDunk likes this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Any moderators online? My team showcase post needs approval. Thanks
    Khris is online.

Noted Max Thanks Khris!
    Last edited by Sillybq; 03-15-2020 at 06:44 PM.
    khris likes this.

Started with yesterday new event announcement I have a few very bad results. Today against 51% lower quallity opponent had only 1:0 victory. So weird, after every new event or update. Season 129 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-03-15-21-41-59.jpgSeason 129 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-03-15-21-44-03.jpg

Max
    First leg of the CL Round of 16, a 0-1 away win, ( the clean sheet is a bonus too) we take a good advantage, although it is slim, back to the McClean arena on Tuesday’s second game at 21:34 GMT.

Here are the highlights from this nerve racking match, only got the winner in the 82nd minute from changing orders around.

Thank you to Milpol, SuperDunk, Bruno Tinoco, Matheus Sena & Mehmet Yilmaz for the support in this crucial match.

This season we have 27 wins out of 28, with 134 goals scored and 13 conceded, also 19 clean sheets from 28 games (67.85% success rate.) It has been a good season so far.

Club history:

maloukees and milpol like this.

Max
    I might as well do my daily update now and since this is the only match today, this is all you should see.

We won 0-7 today against mid table opposition and more of my rivals our slipping up, so now we are 7 points clear at the top of the table.

Here are the highlights.

Thank you to Matheus Sena, ago ago, Samuel Santos, Sahin Akar & Chai Daniele for your support.

So, that is 28 wins out of 29, and we got our 20th clean sheet.

Today again draw, they did something to game engine for sure. Tommorow we are starting new event, I wonder how that shall go. Should I change my formation to defensive now or should I still play attacking style.

Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast