Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Like Tree279Likes

Thread: Season 129 - Are you ready?

Rookie
    Yes it's weird.. This system is no sence...
    With my 2 victory today, half of my team got yellow morale now...
    They were all perfect this morning..

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    8-0 win in the CL Quarters so 13-1 on aggregate, we are into the Semis with two tough opponents playing each other in the other Semi Final, both are 100+% but I am ever so slightly stronger at 104.7% it is annoying that he bought a scout player, silly decision as most of them are flops.

Here are the highlights:

Thanks guys for support.

38 wins out of 39.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    Congrats mate,

With an other semi final... hope you can lift the trophy once again!!!

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Foreverbx View Post
    Today I played 2 matchs.
    One in league and one CL.
    Before the first match of the day, all the morale were perfect.
    My DC got 7.6 and 8.4 and I won 5-0 and 5-1.
    And now my player has a yellow morale.

Really?!
    Can someone explain me why?
    Maybe because a MC did not give an assist or something...?? Its dynamic at least we do not lose morale after a new day starts even when we did not play a match like before

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Maybe because a MC did not give an assist or something...?? Its dynamic at least we do not lose morale after a new day starts even when we did not play a match like before
    I agree dynamic morale can be annoying, because a player can lose it’s on fire stairs for “only providing” 2 assists in a match rather than the three he made to get the on fire stays in the first place, I do like the fact that you don’t lose morale overnight, I have played the game for 3 years but on a few accounts and I have endured this problem before.

They did something with the game today (a lot of Troll results), I expect update in the next few days or even today.

@AAA just noticed i got a better rating than you. For me that s a great achievement in itself since i don t have your resources
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    0-6 away win in the league which leaves us 13 points clear at the top and we only need to take 5 points from our last 18 points, I am hoping to take all 18 of at least that is the least I expect from my team.

Here are the highlights for the match.

Thanks you to every single person for your support so far this season.

Here is the league table right now.

Also, The first leg of my CL a Semi Finals, my MC is suspended for the 3rd time this season but he has been a good team player so unfortunately he will need to replaced with a 79% mutant.

So these two managers are playing each other soon, I have the slight edge in both of them. The team on the left, I do not like because, as you can see, he is a tanker trying to win the CL since he has never won it before, he has lost 15 out of his 20 league matches, ok, maybe I won’t blame this on him, he got a hard league with players that have 115-120% teams so he might have done it in anger because maybe tanking was his only chance of CL qualification and to get rid of these managers, if it is for this reason, than ok because I would not like those kind of managers in my league either. I feel bad for him in this case, but if he loses to either his semi opponent or myself in the final should I advance, he won’t get the CL he wants for another 2 seasons. His full quality is 104% because he has 1 played suspended for the first leg, his players are not well trained, they are just the usual scouts, no other work done to them.

The other team, KAPAMANTAΛA has better trained players than him, despite being weaker, I would predict him to go through 5-3 on aggregate. May the best (weaker team) go through . I will hope to take either down.

In associations, we were humiliated in the Finals, 11 to 23, despite me being the only team on our association that won 2 out of 2 games, I got 6 out of our 11 points, but I won’t say much as I was drawn to a 69% weaker team lol.

Famous
    Just made 1-1 in my away game of the CL.....

I know I can do better, my players are better trained then my oppo. Only I coud not do so much today because I had to buy some stuff in the market and with the long waiting lines there it will take hours (with the lock down here in Manila)....So I only trained the basic...

At least a n away goal... I can finish this in y home game.
    Also he has a susspeding in his midfield... And I remember how important that was last time!

Thanks for the support Max!!!

Season 129 - Are you ready?-opera-snapshot_2020-03-23_164247_www.topeleven.com.jpg
    Last edited by maloukees; 03-23-2020 at 08:51 AM.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Just made 1-1 in my away game of the CL.....

I know I can do better, my players are better trained. Only I coud not do so much today because I had to buy some stuff in the market and with the long waiting lines there it will take hours....So I only trained the basic...

At least a n away goal... I can finish this in y home game.

Thanks for the support Max!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Opera Snapshot_2020-03-23_164247_www.topeleven.com.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	70.8 KB 
ID:	132577
    Yes at least it is an away goal, you “technically” are in the lead of the tie.

Max
    The first leg of the CL Semis saw me win 5-0 at home with no problems, it was pretty easy but I am worried about one player getting suspended, he is on a yellow card, so I will be resting him for the second leg as he is a crucial player, I may bring him on late in the second leg if I need to but most likely I won’t need to.

Here are the highlights to my match.

Thank you guys for support.

40 wins out of 41 so far.

I am curious to see how FC Techno vs KAPAMANTAΛA goes, 104.1% (normal quality as one of his players is suspended vs 100.9% while I am at 105%.

That is it so far until our league match in 11 hours.

Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast