Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Special personal trainers - is it worth the price?

Quote Originally Posted by VFK View Post
    Interesting, you guys don't have the same offer, it seems. It's been up for a couple of days and ends tomorrow. The offer is to use special trainers to get my six star players to seven with reduced prices.

Other examples:
    118 to 120, 14T
    109 to 120, 91T
    100 to 120, 176T

Maybe a regional thing? (I'm from Northern Europe) Or targeted to certain managers by some other criteria?
    Did you have that special update or something. We dont have that. Give as some pictures, I need to understand that.

Could that be some kind of test releases?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Could that be some kind of test releases?
    Yeah I think it might be, I don’t have it either but it don’t want it to be honest.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

VFK
    Rookie
    New season, I got the offer again and this is how it looks like. Anyone else has it this time?

Special personal trainers - is it worth the price?-91468970_218718266002111_6170099061941600256_n.jpg

I have it this time:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VFK
    Rookie
    Actually used it this time because it's cheap compared to power training with rest packs. I thought it would boost all skills equally as the regular personal trainer does. Now when I look at the player, it actually boosted the grey skills twice as much as the white ones. 8% for greys and 4% for whites in this case, lol. Take this into consideration if you're planning to use one.

Actually used it this time because it's cheap compared to power training with rest packs. I thought it would boost all skills equally as the regular personal trainer does. Now when I look at the player, it actually boosted the grey skills twice as much as the white ones. 8% for greys and 4% for whites in this case, lol. Take this into consideration if you're planning to use one.
    You think its cheap compared to green packs? It isn't and it would be even cheaper to raise grey skills more.

VFK
    Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    You think its cheap compared to green packs? It isn't and it would be even cheaper to raise grey skills more.
    The special trainer cost 46T to get the 25 y/o player from 114% to 120%, as you can check from the pic. Which happens to be exactly the price as buying 50 greens. If I hadn't bought the trainer, I would've definitely bought greens to since I had tokens to spare and no need to buy more players this season.

6% AvQ upgrade requires 90 single skill upgrades (the player was low 114, I think there was about 86-88 left). So the player would have to gain about 1,8 skills for every green pack spent, which wouldn't be achievable with a 25 y/o player.

My intention was to get the player to seven stars soon anyway and since it took less resources now, I can spend greens more on my younger, quicker training players. The fact that the trainer boosted grey skills more is the only thing that makes me think whether this was a poor investment.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

The special trainer cost 46T to get the 25 y/o player from 114% to 120%, as you can check from the pic. Which happens to be exactly the price as buying 50 greens. If I hadn't bought the trainer, I would've definitely bought greens to since I had tokens to spare and no need to buy more players this season.

6% AvQ upgrade requires 90 single skill upgrades (the player was low 114, I think there was about 86-88 left). So the player would have to gain about 1,8 skills for every green pack spent, which wouldn't be achievable with a 25 y/o player.
    On sunday I was training my 25 year old AMC from 114 to 141 %, so 27% improved and I used 180 green packs. This is roughly 6,7 packs per overall % or 2,2 skills for every green how you would say. And I could choose the skills that should be improved. I don't know your particular player, but in my opinion these types of deals are never worth it. Maybe for players 26+...
    VFK likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir Chelsea View Post
    I have it this time:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Where do you see those screens? I don’t seem to have these in my game...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast