Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: New event (Special Sponsor) Yay or Nay?

Addicted
    I just got to the special ability milestone. I had already read that the SA was random but the visual on the claiming screen had a red circle on defensive wall so I thought I randomly got that SA and selected my DC. Turns out the picture was misleading, and now I have a DC with corner ability, useless

Well the special sponsor has been helping me winning trophies so I am not complaining.

Hi, I have a quick question regarding the special sponsor event. I have almost completed the regular event. There is only the last milestone left. Is it worth it to spend 25 token to reach the last milestone? What is the special achievement award? Thanks for your help. KR

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marchhen View Post
    Hi, I have a quick question regarding the special sponsor event. I have almost completed the regular event. There is only the last milestone left. Is it worth it to spend 25 token to reach the last milestone? What is the special achievement award? Thanks for your help. KR
    The last stage is worthwhile, only if you paid for the Premium upgrade. The special achievement is an award only and has no value in the game. A player with three special abilities (penalty, free kick and corner) was worth the 25 tokens for me.

The normal reward is simply an achievement that you can boast about in your profile. Nothing great. The premium reward is pretty nice this time with the truly special "special ability".

Thanks for letting me know. I did not pay the Premium. So I guess I will better save my tokens.
    Nico Tan likes this.

One other issue. During this event I also gained a new role for a player currently in the youth academy. Yesterday I applied this one day training to one of my youth player but today I cannot see the new role anymore. Does anyone know when I can see the new role on the players chart? Thanks for your help.

Did the new role have missing from your player after the training..im doing that also but my player get the new role..

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    i am thinking of giving my AML legend with shadow striker sa a fk ability with the premium one.
    Otherwise i don t fancy it at all.
    If he has first ability, I am afraid you can't give him. What I did was that I bought a new young player from auction and I will train him next season. I don't want to waste away the ability by giving any how player

Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 59
    Trophy Won: 65
    Nico Tan likes this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234