Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Like Tree218Likes

Thread: Season 130 - Are you ready?

Max

Season 130 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    It doesn t matter if he is busy, mate. He doesn t have a full 11, look at his team. Didn t even bothered to do that.
    Ok, I have seen it, I don’t know why, only he knows himself, maybe he is taking a break.
    Or maybe he has given up? I am not going any further as it is none of my business.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I sent him a pm yesterday, still no response, yes, I understand if he is busy, I do not expect immediate responses of course.

He got a really tough CL and League draw, same with the cup I think as well so maybe he is repeating level?

If he managed to train his players and resign some with expired contracts he would still be on top.
    I m still around, LOL!

Ok, I have seen it, I don’t know why, only he knows himself, maybe he is taking a break.
    Or maybe he has given up? I am not going any further as it is none of my business.

He could take a break but at least sign some players with expired contracts, surely he had some very good ones and letting the team to play on its own.
    Now, it didn t happened that, so he might possibly gave up on the game for good.
    Last edited by SuperDunk; 04-02-2020 at 02:22 PM.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    He could take a break but at least resign some players, surely he had some very good ones and living the team to play on its own.
    Now, it didn t happened that, so he might possibly gave up on the game for good.
    Ok, if he is not active in the next couple of days, I might remove him from my friends list, I don’t want to, but I might have to since he could have given up for good, I am still supporting him, but I am not getting it back, if he comes back next season, then I will friend him again but for the time being, I won’t.

He left his platinum association, I just removed him there, hopefully he is back next season or soon, but I can’t be so sure.

Addicted
    Not a good day for us today. We lost both of our games.

Max
    He could take a break but at least resign some players, surely he had some very good ones and living the team to play on its own.
    Ok, if he is not active in the next couple of days, I might remove him from my friends list, I don’t want to, but I might have to since he could have given up for good, I am still supporting him, but I am not getting it back, if he comes back next season, then I will friend him again but for the time being, I won’t.

He left his platinum association, I just removed him there, hopefully he is back next season or soon, but I can’t be so sure.

I still have him on my friends list.
    I am not supporting many people myself, only when i can and i am available, i also don t expect that in return.
    I can t be online 100% of the times since i have problems in my life to deal with too.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max

Season 130 - Are you ready?

I still have him on my friends list.
    I am not supporting many people myself, only when i can and i am available, i also don t expect that in return.
    I can t be online 100% of the times since i have problems in my life to deal with too.
    I agree, I don’t ask people for support, it is unusual, but another reason why I did is because he may have done quit for good, also, same with me, I am not online all the time and I can only get to 10
    5-10% of all the games on in one day.

Another reason why I did it is well... what is the point of having an inactive friend on your friends list?

Last edited by Max; 04-02-2020 at 03:04 PM.

I agree, I don’t ask people for support, it is unusual, but another reason why I did is because he may have done quit for good, also, same with me, I am not online all the time and I can only get to 10
    5-10% of all the games on in one day.

Quite sad since his Sedlacek had so much potential. But he couldn t take it anymore maybe.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Quite sad since his Sedlacek had so much potential. But he couldn t take it anymore maybe.
    Yes, he was a great player, still is but he may not last much longer because obviously if he is gone, no more training so he could be gone in a couple seasons.

Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast