Page 17 of 49 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Like Tree218Likes

Thread: Season 130 - Are you ready?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by CataAlex View Post
    Hmmm surprise in my league game...16min till will start and my opponent did this

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk
    He might be a tanker, judging by his form he could be, Is his players out of position?

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Rookie
    He is a tanker. Doing his best just in Cup from what I see...but I will be carefull

Yeah I won 7-0 played with just 2 from my 11th team. Now second place with 3 pts behind and second attack in League. In the worst case I will go on 3rd because its just one game left between top 5 teams. The guy with 169% that I meet tonight in CL and leads my League supported me this game haha
    Last edited by CataAlex; 04-04-2020 at 02:13 PM.
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Max

Season 130 - Are you ready?

He is a tanker. Doing his best just in Cup from what I see...but I will be carefull

Yes, there are a few types of tanker.

1. The first tanker, stays in the same level just because he is taking a break, these are causal tankers, these don’t pose any threat in any competition as they are just taking a break. And the account can collect rests if he logs in daily to collect them and then leave.

2. The second type of tanker would win Cups, and that is it, I don’t know why they like cups, it is my least favourite competition, maybe because, it provides less effort and you do not need to qualify in the top eight to play it, also no implications for a tanker if he loses the cup final, as he is qualified automatically next season, the same does not go for a CL/CL/Cup tanker. If they lose the CL Final while tanking, it is over for them, they will have to finish in the top 4 next season to ensure CL Qualification.

2. The next one goes for just Super leagues, he will be in the CL and he will eliminate himself from the group stage on third and go on to win the SL, ensuring CL qualification and then the cycle will repeat itself. Added bonus of the Super Cup as well if he/she wants to win it.

3. This tanker plays in the SL/Cup, he will get eliminated from the group stage of the CL in 3rd place and also he will then go on to win the SL they also win the cup. Added bonus of the Super Cup as well if he/she wants to win it.

4. This tanker will just try win the CL, he just wants the CL and that is it, He finishes does not get promoted and wins the CL every season, added risk with the CL and SL if you get knocked out because then you will have to be finish in the top & for the super league and top 4 for the CL in order to play again. Added bonus of the Super Cup as well if he/she wants to win it.

5. This tanker will go for the CL and Cup, again not getting promoted like all tankers. But winning those two comps, three if they win the Super Cup.
    Obviously the risk is there if the fail to win the CL as they won’t qualify again unless they finish in the top 4 the season after.

6. The last tanker I have seen, and ones that are rather hated are the ones who do not try to win any competition but save their best squad for association matches in the hopes of tokens, and after a few seasons/months/years, they may sell it to someone for actual money so they can have an easy career should they decide not to tank.

Personally, I hate all tankers, they just want an easy way to success, I can make a small exception for those who tank because they are on a break and do not do much, if they are being inactive/but logging in to collect rests then I do not like them, if they are genuinely taking a break than it is ok.

The weirdest tankers are the ones that just go for the cup, if you have the squad, go for the CL too, I don’t get it, because if they lose out on the CL, they still have the Cup, probably just to save rests and tokens up though.

If I was a tanker, which I would never be, I would be tanker 5, going for the CL and Cup because, more trophies, I know that I will never do this but that is my opinion if I was one.

Last edited by Max; 04-04-2020 at 02:27 PM.
    CataAlex likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Yes, there are a few types of tanker.

1. The first tanker, stays in the same level just because he is taking a break, these are causal tankers, these don’t pose any threat in any competition as they are just taking a break. And the account can collect rests if he logs in daily to collect them and then leave.

2. The second type of tanker would win Cups, and that is it, I don’t know why they like cups, it is my least favourite competition, maybe because, it provides less effort and you do not need to qualify in the top eight to play it, also no implications for a tanker if he loses the cup final, as he is qualified automatically next season, the same does not go for a CL/CL/Cup tanker. If they lose the CL Final while tanking, it is over for them, they will have to finish in the top 4 next season to ensure CL Qualification.

2. The next one goes for just Super leagues, he will be in the CL and he will eliminate himself from the group stage on third and go on to win the SL, ensuring CL qualification and then the cycle will repeat itself. Added bonus of the Super Cup as well if he/she wants to win it.

3. This tanker plays in the SL/Cup, he will get eliminated from the group stage of the CL in 3rd place and also he will then go on to win the SL they also win the cup. Added bonus of the Super Cup as well if he/she wants to win it.

4. This tanker will just try win the CL, he just wants the CL and that is it, He finishes does not get promoted and wins the CL every season, added risk with the CL and SL if you get knocked out because then you will have to be finish in the top & for the super league and top 4 for the CL in order to play again. Added bonus of the Super Cup as well if he/she wants to win it.

5. This tanker will go for the CL and Cup, again not getting promoted like all tankers. But winning those two comps, three if they win the Super Cup.
    Obviously the risk is there if the fail to win the CL as they won’t qualify again unless they finish in the top 4 the season after.

6. The last tanker I have seen, and ones that are rather hated are the ones who do not try to win any competition but save their best squad for association matches in the hopes of tokens, and after a few seasons/months/years, they may sell it to someone for actual money so they can have an easy career should they decide not to tank.

Personally, I hate all tankers, they just want an easy way to success, I can make a small exception for those who tank because they are on a break and do not do much, if they are being inactive/but logging in to collect rests then I do not like them, if they are genuinely taking a break than it is ok.

The weirdest tankers are the ones that just go for the cup, if you have the squad, go for the CL too, I don’t get it, because if they lose out on the CL, they still have the Cup, probably just to save rests and tokens up though.

If I was a tanker, which I would never be, I would be tanker 5, going for the CL and Cup because, more trophies, I know that I will never do this but that is my opinion if I was one.

Yeah it's sucks to tank. I love to save rests...thinking to do that a few seasons and after boosting my team. In lvl.12 when I will make one year of TM. Creating an legendary team ;x

Max

Season 130 - Are you ready?

Yeah it's sucks to tank. I love to save rests...thinking to do that a few seasons and after boosting my team. In lvl.12 when I will make one year of TM. Creating an legendary team ;x

Yes, good luck with that, how did you get on with your match?

Rookie
    Yeah I won 7-0 played with just 2 from my 11th team. Now second place with 3 pts behind and second attack in League. In the worst case I will go on 3rd because its just one game left between top 5 teams. The guy with 169% that I meet tonight in CL and leads my League supported me this game haha

Rookie
    So the game is over 30% difference like you see in the photo

Started the game very bad with an early goal but managed to do a crazy draw and almost a win but Dekker missed a free kick. Here are the highliths of the game and even that I played home had just 3% bonus.
    The group in my CL looks crazy
    Last edited by CataAlex; 04-04-2020 at 06:20 PM.

Max
    So the game is over 30% difference like you see in the photo

Started the game very bad with an early goal but managed to do a crazy draw and almost a win but Dekker missed a free kick. Here are the highliths of the game and even that I played home had just 3% bonus.
    The group in my CL looks crazy
    Hopefully the current first place guy gets eliminated, that would be great for you.

Rookie
    Small chances he was weak when he did that 3-3 with that guy that was lucky against me 2 days ago with that draw. But still I am impressed with my performance against an 30% stronger opponent.

Rookie
    Morning all! My early game against an 129% opponent in League was a disaster in this morning. My chances for League droping now to let's say 5%. My offensive in this game rating for all 3 was 6.7

Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Page 17 of 49 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast