Page 30 of 49 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Like Tree218Likes

Thread: Season 130 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Thanks Ryan, but am looking via negotiations so all I am seeing is that 105M. He actually has 3 18 yr olds like that in his team. And if I can get them now, it will be cheaper than next season, I wish I could get a guarantee that they are fast trainers.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    You can't... Personally I would stay off that deal. Why? Because you will probably spend 10+ Token on these players in negotiations and if they turn out to be slow trainers it is a total waste. Best thing is to sort by value in auctions to find proper players and then buy them for 3T max and test them.
    Is the seller guy from US btw? If they are youth players, better forget them.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    You can't... Personally I would stay off that deal. Why? Because you will probably spend 10+ Token on these players in negotiations and if they turn out to be slow trainers it is a total waste. Best thing is to sort by value in auctions to find proper players and then buy them for 3T max and test them.
    Is the seller guy from US btw? If they are youth players, better forget them.
    I already made an offer for his 18yr dc a free-kick stopper, you are right. But I can't remember the last time I got a player for 3t. Good players in my server are from 20t and above.
    I hope he ignores my offer.

Last edited by Nebu; 04-19-2020 at 03:43 PM.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

I already made an offer for his 18yr dc, you are right. But I can't remember the last time I got a player for 3t. Good players in my server are from 20t and above.
    I hope he ignores my offer.
    Wow really? auctions are with multiple servers btw... This season I bought 3 FTs 43-53% for 1 Token each.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Wow really? auctions are with multiple servers btw... This season I bought 3 FTs 43-53% for 1 Token each.
    I wish it were that easy for me; my auction market looks the same morning noon and night. I buy expensive and when I want to sell, they buy it cheap. So my club is running low on cash, which is why am looking for a 3* player, so I cut on wages as well.

Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    I had not lost a match until yesterday, and now I have lost 3 in row. I lost in Cup semi final but I’m through to the final thans to the 7-2 win I had in the first leg. I also lost in CL by 3-4, coming back from 0-4. I also went to the semi final because I had won the first match 2-0. And then I lost in league... I am still 2 points ahead in a very tough rivalry, I just managed to beat him 1-0 two days ago. I have more difficult match tomorrow, if I can win that, I hope I can win the league too (unless another troll happens).
    I won 4-0. I’m not fully relaxed yet, I still need to avoid trolls for the next six games in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    I won 4-0. I’m not fully relaxed yet, I still need to avoid trolls for the next six games in the league.
    Especially if you have teams facing relegation...

Addicted
    If he has 3, 18 year old players of similar low quality the chances are high that they might be from Youth Academy. So they should not be fast trainers.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    If he has 3, 18 year old players of similar low quality the chances are high that they might be from Youth Academy. So they should not be fast trainers.
    I agree, so where do fast trainers now come from; Nordgens?

Addicted
    I agree, so where do fast trainers now come from; Nordgens?

Yes. But now they are called BOT generated players instead of Nordeus Generated.
    Nebu likes this.

So i wasn t that active lately. My season is fine, with an omission in a draw, and we managed to cling on the Platinum after a hard season so far.
    Glad that Max has a good streak, keep it going.
    Hope all of you are having a good season.
    I m still around, LOL!

Page 30 of 49 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast