Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
Like Tree218Likes

Thread: Season 130 - Are you ready?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    And we won the 13th Super League

Attachment 133087
    Should I say congrats here again ?

Is it common to have only 8 mins between league and super cup matches? Has anyone experienced this in your previous seasons? Am so frustrated with the time allocated for my Super Cup. I don’t know what i should do. I doubt i have enough time to do anything and i can’t remember if there will be 2 training sessions required before the Super Cup. It looks like i will have to go into the match with almost no preparation.

Plus i ain’t a favourite for the Super Cup. Less than 20 percent diff in quality. This is really worrying. Isn’t there some rule or a minimum time between matches?

My main league opponent spectated my game today, he will win top scorer but we are looking forward to our first league title after rebrand. Our SuperLeague final opponent is very similar in quality and will be missing their top scoring and top rated aml. They are still dangerous and will not give us consecutive trophies without a fight.

After finishing two previous seasons trophyless and hardly playing this one which was absolutely plagued with injuries, finally a positive. Performance of the season in the Super League final. I'll be back in the Champions League despite finishing 5th or 6th in the league tomorrow.

Season 130 - Are you ready?-94393171_261177435038538_1003923325262495744_n.jpg

Here is hoping better days are ahead.
    Nebu, khris and Siddharth Singh like this.
    United FC: 6 leagues (1 invincible), 1 cup, 2 CLs
    St. Tropez 1964: 6 leagues (1 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL (One treble)
    Newton Heath: 7 leagues (2 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL, 1 SL, 1 SC
    The Black Pearl: 3 leagues (1 inv), 2 cups, 1 CL, 2 SL, 1 SC
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Manchester Heath: 6 leagues (3 inv), 4 Champions Leagues, 2 Cups, 3 Super Leagues, 4 Super Cups... (One quadruple)

Rookie
    I've made it to the Super Cup for the first time, yet my the scheduled fixture time is 19:17. I have a league match kicking off at 19:15...how will that work?

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Wow I can't believe it, we won 4-3. The troll results in finals worked for me one time. After 5 finals lost in a row we lift the Champions League!
    Fortunately one of his DC was suspended and he needed to change formation to one, where I know how to counter. Still lucky.

Attachment 133084

Attachment 133085
    Congratulations Ryan!

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Earlier when I used to play I always used to complain about how I can't find a decent GK.

I tried so many GK and every one turned out to be a dud.

But in my second beginning in Top Eleven Nordeus has given a godly GK for free. He is a product of the Youth Academy and is a fast trainer, not the fastest but decent enough for greens to be invested in him.

Today he made some crazy saves. He saved 1 goal from a scenario which till now I have always seen resulting in a goal.

He then proceeded to stop 2 back to back penalties in penalty shoot out. He is the reason why today we won our 2 CL trophy. I have decided that I won't sell him and have planned his retirement at our club.
    Such goalies are rare, investing in them is always worth it.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Siddharth Singh likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Is it common to have only 8 mins between league and super cup matches? Has anyone experienced this in your previous seasons? Am so frustrated with the time allocated for my Super Cup. I don’t know what i should do. I doubt i have enough time to do anything and i can’t remember if there will be 2 training sessions required before the Super Cup. It looks like i will have to go into the match with almost no preparation.

Plus i ain’t a favourite for the Super Cup. Less than 20 percent diff in quality. This is really worrying. Isn’t there some rule or a minimum time between matches?
    You mean as soon as the league match is over, you have a the Super Cup Match in 8 minutes, I was thinking you meant that the Super cup match starts starts 8 minutes after your league match starts.

Anyway, it is actually sort of common, I have seen it a good few times before my league match started 15 minutes after my Super Cup Match ones, it isn’t extremely common, but it is not uncommon either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    And we won the 13th Super League

Attachment 133087
    Good job.

khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    You mean as soon as the league match is over, you have a the Super Cup Match in 8 minutes, I was thinking you meant that the Super cup match starts starts 8 minutes after your league match starts.

Anyway, it is actually sort of common, I have seen it a good few times before my league match started 15 minutes after my Super Cup Match ones, it isn’t extremely common, but it is not uncommon either.

Yup. League match at 12.32. Super Cup at 12.40. 15 mins would be great for me. It is enough time to actually do something. I am not in such a bad state. Some have their matches 2 mins apart so their teams are playing 2 matches at the same time.

Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast