Page 9 of 49 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Like Tree218Likes

Thread: Season 130 - Are you ready?

Hello guys, im Brazilian, sorry my english. I have a sugestion. This is my season 3, i won 2 leagues last seasons, so, on finances, last season i finished "on Green", and i dont have any "bônus" or "rewards"for this. I sold players just because i want to finished season with positive finances.
    My friend finished season on red and nothing happened, U can understand me?
    The game needs tô create a "fair play finances", who finished season "on red", dont play champions league, something likes that.

Thanks, and i love this game!!

Quote Originally Posted by Palestra Araujo View Post
    Hello guys, im Brazilian, sorry my english. I have a sugestion. This is my season 3, i won 2 leagues last seasons, so, on finances, last season i finished "on Green", and i dont have any "bônus" or "rewards"for this. I sold players just because i want to finished season with positive finances.
    The game needs tô create a "fair play finances", who finished season "on red", dont play champions league, something likes that.

Actually, there is no FFP here. And anyway your friend didn’t violate it. You just can’t have a minus balance. That’s all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But if your money status is negative (-) for a week the game sell your best players, so...

Max

It is not that really, if your finances are negative, you can fix it, either sell your players or let the game engine sell your best players for you after seven days.

Also, you can sign contracts where the give gives so money, it is a fixed amount, I’m not sure what level you are on so I can’t say for sure.

Also, he could have won a trophy which brought his balance back from negative to positive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Hard game tomorrow in League...this guy is a monster...he is actually at 168%

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by CataAlex View Post
    Hard game tomorrow in League...this guy is a monster...he is actually at 168%

Good luck, can I ask for your association tag? I want to see if I can friend request you, it did not work for you, I want to see if it works for me.

You have a better chance of beating him than me, I have only 103.4% if I remember correctly. Did he tank last season?

Rookie
    Hehe Max its a buyer from what I saw...he boosted jos team almost 25% in one day

Max

Season 130 - Are you ready?

Hehe Max its a buyer from what I saw...he boosted jos team almost 25% in one day

Thanks for that.

Good luck with him, I think I have a similar guy too, I know, only 112% but he is boosting his quality so much I cannot keep up, I might not get the quadruple, I may just have to settle for 3 trophies so, I won’t be too disappointed with a CL, cup and super cup, will try for the league as well, good luck, he will be a tough team to beat.

I can’t friend request you either, one advantage you may have is having one 10* 186% player, he may change the game for you, you have a few 9 star players, it is just the rest of your squad are 5,6 and 7* players mostly, which is still good.

Last edited by Max; 04-01-2020 at 07:11 PM.

Rookie
    You know what the problem is? He is in my CL group too and guess what?...I will face him in 2 rounds in Cup too if I dont lose

Max
    You know what the problem is? He is in my CL group too and guess what?...I will face him in 2 rounds in Cup too if I dont lose

Oh god, he could really ruin your season for you.

Page 9 of 49 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast