Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Like Tree218Likes

Thread: Season 130 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Sometimes I keep my set-piece takers spot blank, just to know who the game will prefer. But the game doesn't choose based on SA, rather on high skill points.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    What the game want, is to make you manage to find the right player, that simple. That's why there's one player doing it better and why, his performance is the best for some weeks, so isn't paranoid selecting one and another player to score.

Max
    I doubt if the game factors experience in its engine. You see 18 year olds scoring like a 28/30 year old player.

You are right, my young players play young than the old ones, what I can agree on is I wouldn’t be buying those players ever. The oldest player I might have is from 28/29 I rarely had an older player than that.

I doubt if the game factors experience in its engine. You see 18 year olds scoring like a 28/30 year old player.

The efficency isn't linked to the age, exactly.

The %s are added not depending on the age, but depending on the own contributive roles assigned inside the team.
    Basically, and Ive experienced many times this situation, if you actually have, many contributive players and the Roles of contribution are covered, you will not find, a new player, that performs well, cause the contribution roles are limited.

You can not have 5 key players scoring 40 goals each, basically, so the roles are assigned, depending on the own team status, and at some point to allow a new "excellent" key player to join your team, first, you have to create the space for him.

Thats why a super player that comes from another team via negotiations can be vanished if we sign them, the good performance don't belong to the player itself, the engine will only assign a power inrelation with what he have arround when joins your squad, and this means that, his "power/performance" is limited by default.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    The efficency isn't linked to the age, exactly.

The %s are added not depending on the age, but depending on the own contributive roles assigned inside the team.
    Basically, and Ive experienced many times this situation, if you actually have, many contributive players and the Roles of contribution are covered, you will not find, a new player, that performs well, cause the contribution roles are limited.

You can not have 5 key players scoring 40 goals each, basically, so the roles are assigned, depending on the own team status, and at some point to allow a new "excellent" key player to join your team, first, you have to create the space for him.

Thats why a super player that comes from another team via negotiations can be vanished if we sign them, the good performance don't belong to the player itself, the engine will only assign a power inrelation with what he have arround when joins your squad, and this means that, his "power/performance" is limited by default.
    This means its not good to have too many good strikers, just 1 or 2 are enough. Because the rest will be supporting strikers. Am sure the same applies to the midfield and defence, all the players cannot make 10 rating in a match.

The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Sometimes I keep my set-piece takers spot blank, just to know who the game will prefer. But the game doesn't choose based on SA, rather on high skill points.

Do you mean if i leave my set piece takers blank, the game automatically picks the best option for me? During my first season when i didn’t know i had to set it up, it was my GK who took the set pieces. Does that mean my GK was the preferred choice?

Rix
    Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I see your point there but you see, even though they may be experienced, they won’t last more than a season anyway in my team and also, most of them will be retiring in 1-2 seasons, to me it is just a wasted investment. My team average age is 24. I have one or two oldies in my team for the “experience” and the rest are young, one of my youngest players has the most appearances, I think the older players don’t play as well, maybe one or two exceptions, the rest mostly were DC’s and got mediocre 7 ratings, nothing too special in my opinion.
    it was just sarcasm.

I was also having those bogus very old players in offering. so joked here.
    Nebu likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Do you mean if i leave my set piece takers blank, the game automatically picks the best option for me? During my first season when i didn’t know i had to set it up, it was my GK who took the set pieces. Does that mean my GK was the preferred choice?
    No, this isn't posible, there's a "assigned player" that performs better in FKs and another for corners, the empty spot have an assigned player anyway that is the GK by default, so this isn't manipulable, you can not force the game to determine X player to be the best in this field.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    If his assist works, then you have a gifted player. Otherwise, you will have to pick your choice.

The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Max

Season 130 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Rix View Post
    it was just sarcasm.

I was also having those bogus very old players in offering. so joked here.
    Oh sorry, , I can’t believe I did not see it and it made me make an incorrect point lol, nearly April fools day haha.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Famous
    Wow. 2nd roudn of the cup//// home game just won 4-2....

I knew my oppo is well trained but at least I won.... onnly Im not soo happy with that they scored 2 goals

By the way thanks mates for supporting me on this oneSeason 130 - Are you ready?-annotation-2020-04-01-161651.jpg

Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast