Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 LastLast
Like Tree218Likes

Thread: Season 130 - Are you ready?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post

Champions League : I had a team in my group which hadn't been defeated in this entire Top Eleven career. We defeated him twice in group stage and on one ocassion 6 - 1.

He met me again in the final and we defeated him again. My GK was the saviour. This team now has only 4 defeats in his entire career and 3 have came against us.

[/IMG]
    I was friend with this guy but I had unfriended all the clubs having same level as me.

This guy has send me a friend request. Either he doesn't knows the rule about match making or he wants his revenge or he genuinely wants to be friend with me.

Anyways will accept his request only after the League match making is done. Can Nordeus have an option where we can tick it and then we won't be paired with out friends ?

I was friend with this guy but I had unfriended all the clubs having same level as me.

This guy has send me a friend request. Either he doesn't knows the rule about match making or he wants his revenge or he genuinely wants to be friend with me.

Anyways will accept his request only after the League match making is done. Can Nordeus have an option where we can tick it and then we won't be paired with out friends ?
    Imo friends only have very little impact on leagues. Maybe if there are many people around the same quality. But you will not be put into a league with a friend who is much stronger than you or weaker.
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Season done.

Poslato sa ELE-L29 pomoću Tapatoka

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Imo friends only have very little impact on leagues. Maybe if there are many people around the same quality. But you will not be put into a league with a friend who is much stronger than you or weaker.
    He is a little better than me in quality with all players having SA and he is very active. I can't risk having him in my League again. Till now luck has been on my side but don't want to test my luck further.

He is a little better than me in quality with all players having SA and he is very active. I can't risk having him in my League again. Till now luck has been on my side but don't want to test my luck further.
    Hehehe

Sent from my TECNO L9 Plus using Tapatalk

Rookie
    4 min
    3 min
    2 min
    1 min
    < 1 min
    Now
    1 min
    2 min
    3 min

Two match in a row where I can't see my match?!
    What's the problem? Anyone have this problem too?

I can see the match but the bonus and tactics are not available.
    Can't do nothing.
    What happen?

Thanks for your answer

Rookie
    Had three teams wit same name and same owner name in my league but T11 says it's a coincidence not that I doubt it anyway.

The teams kept tanking to favour the one that was best positioned to win the league I just focused on my game though.

In the end I won every trophy this season.
    Won league
    Won the cup
    Won the champions League
    And won the super cup
    Also my association were first and we got promoted..

Quote Originally Posted by stra View Post
    Had three teams wit same name and same owner name in my league but T11 says it's a coincidence not that I doubt it anyway.

The teams kept tanking to favour the one that was best positioned to win the league I just focused on my game though.

In the end I won every trophy this season.
    Won league
    Won the cup
    Won the champions League
    And won the super cup
    Also my association were first and we got promoted..
    Congratulations Stra!
    I think Khris calls that the Poker Face. I have done it before.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Congratulations Stra!
    I think Khris calls that the Poker Face. I have done it before.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Thanks I really enjoyed this achievement my first treble and at level 29 have had lots of doubles but not had a treble till this one so it's make it extra special winning everything

Max
    Now he’s decided to reschedule his match for the fourth time to 23:50, the same time mine is on, lol.

Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 LastLast