Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King of Champions - Finals - FULL-TIME

Addicted
    Just as I bragged about my team I get a notification that we have lost a match while defending đŸ˜‚

Rookie
    You are the biggest criminal in the game market . Honest players who level up every season and diligently buy their tokens are ripped off and punished! In the event finale you put two tanker in front of me, against which I have absolutely no chance. They don't pay you a penny and win as a reward that they stay seated and their strength steals everything. In my regular league it's the same. Every season I get the same opponent who is too strong. Cup, Champions League, League. Always the same. How completely incompetent are you that you can't **** getting a fair draw? No matter what competition, everywhere you put most of us to f+++ tankers.

That was the very last time that I invested even a cent in your dirty game. Have fun with the tankers that ruin the game and pay you absolutely nothing. That was the very last time that I got upset with you. I hope it was the last birthday you celebrated. And here I have a message for you, in the video. With kind regards . 1 star rating in the app store is out.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Official] King of Champions - Finals - FULL-TIME-t111_210728_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android1.jpg   [Official] King of Champions - Finals - FULL-TIME-t11502_095708_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android2.jpg  
    king7eric likes this.

Rookie
    And not to forget: bugs wherever you look, support that almost never answers. And if they do, it doesn't help. I am a paying customer and I get something like that, it is an absolute insolence.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDenjoGo View Post
    You are the biggest criminal in the game market . Honest players who level up every season and diligently buy their tokens are ripped off and punished! In the event finale you put two tanker in front of me, against which I have absolutely no chance. They don't pay you a penny and win as a reward that they stay seated and their strength steals everything. In my regular league it's the same. Every season I get the same opponent who is too strong. Cup, Champions League, League. Always the same. How completely incompetent are you that you can't **** getting a fair draw? No matter what competition, everywhere you put most of us to f+++ tankers.

That was the very last time that I invested even a cent in your dirty game. Have fun with the tankers that ruin the game and pay you absolutely nothing. That was the very last time that I got upset with you. I hope it was the last birthday you celebrated. And here I have a message for you, in the video. With kind regards . 1 star rating in the app store is out.

This is really unfair.. I go through the same everyday.. Yet, nordeus acts like they have no idea what's going on.. It's saddening that we have to go through this all the time.. I wonder why they can't just say everybody in the league loses 20% at the end of each season even if you come last..

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    And I wonder why people don't talk about this more often in the forum.. It's quite disappointing that..

Max
    Well, that’s it from me today just ended it by losing 6-1 to a 1.6% weaker team, 101.9% vs 103.5%, yes I only had 80% condition but, I think I should have lost but not by that much, well, it’s over for me now lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Addicted
    A volley of attack has been launched by managers on our team but we have manged to successfully defend all expect one.

I smell conspiracy. All managers have colluded and have planned to dethrone me from my crown. But we see.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by eurofieds View Post
    This is really unfair.. I go through the same everyday.. Yet, nordeus acts like they have no idea what's going on.. It's saddening that we have to go through this all the time.. I wonder why they can't just say everybody in the league loses 20% at the end of each season even if you come last..

Yes friend. I will never understand that either.

Well, that’s it from me today just ended it by losing 6-1 to a 1.6% weaker team, 101.9% vs 103.5%, yes I only had 80% condition but, I think I should have lost but not by that much, well, it’s over for me now lol.
    Unbelievable.

VFK
    Rookie
    The scheduling screwed me up, regular competition matches shouldn't be right after the challenge.

My away league game starts at 9 past while the daily challenge ends at 5 past and near the end I had a trophy taken from me. Although there were time left in today's challenge, I couldn't revenge because my league match was due to start soon, effectively ruining my chance to win the day.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Lol. The coffin picture got me laughing.

Siddharth Singh likes this.

Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast