Page 1 of 49 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree218Likes

Thread: Season 130 - Are you ready?

Season 130 - Are you ready?

TOP ELEVEN SEASON 130

Thanks to all returning Managers!
    and a big Welcome to all the new Managers!

Before we start, here's some questions for you:

What have you learned from last season?
    Where did you place last season?

Are you participating in the Association's Cup?
    What are your achievements with your Club and FA?

What's your current level?
    What's your budget for this season?
    Who do you want to replace?
    What are your goals for this season?

What's your training level?
    Which will be your main formation?

Good luck to everybody this Season!

* At the end of the season we will chose between all comments 1 winner of 50Tokens**

Max
    Last season I won the Quadruple, I will only post one photo of it, anyway, what is my training level? Level 45, what are my ambitions for this season, 1. Improve my stadium’s facilities, 2. Get training level up to level 60. 3. Get Benitez to 140% again.

4. Win the quadruple, my big goal which is achievable, my team quality is 109% so it will be 89% when the quality drops.

5. Improve my young attackers and try to replace little, to none of my current team.

50 wins out of 51, first time I have ever got the quadruple, let alone 50 wins, I am proud of myself. I hope to win everything again next season, hopefully improve on the 50 wins (very little room for improvement, but we will give it a shot. And also, hopefully surpass 110% by the end of the season, I will try to get 120% if possible. 100% quality is well in our sights, good luck to all in the new season and wish everyone the best of health.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Addicted
    After the start of new season I would be Level : 3.

Budget is around 5.5M. Looking to generate another 5-6M by selling my 3 Youth Academy Players. Regretting investing 1M in stadium seat upgradation.

Needed budget is 17-18M. Looking to recruit 3 fast trainers. 1 AMR and 2 DC.

Training Level is around 55.

My aim for the season is to make my player Ludovic win the 1 position in MC assistance competition.
    Last edited by Siddharth Singh; 03-29-2020 at 01:28 AM.
    maloukees likes this.

Last season I Haven t conceded any goal in the 3 cups finals I ve played in . ( CL, cup and super cup) which is a great achievement for me.
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Just got drawn with FC BOLDES in CL. I feel sorry for him already.
    maloukees and Siddharth Singh like this.

I am double Super Champions and will be wearing my Nivea Blues at home all season. We have also rebranded the club to reflect our current prestige.

Addicted
    Gonna be a high scoring season. IDK why but 90 percent of the teams in my CL and CUP are upto 40 percent weaker than me 😂

Famous
    Starting Level 7 now..

Won the 4 Trophy last season ....... Only lost my League title in level 5 (runnerup) and 2 cup in level 2+3 (started to late to power train) level 1 I do not count because I was already out of the cup when I took over my team...

Anyway just power trained my team and we are ready for this season for the moment.....

The goal for this season is as always defend all 4 titles..!!

And defend with my Super star Lonila the 6 back to back Top scorer award.. I bought him in level 2 and still in my team... All time favorite key player!!

Season 130 - Are you ready?-opera-snapshot_2020-03-29_135140_www.topeleven.com.jpg

Addicted
    Waiting for MC assistance competition winner announcement. If I win some tokens from the competition then I will buy this player.

Season 130 - Are you ready?-img_20200329_112740.jpg

He looks like a fast trainer. At level 3 he is valued 5.7M.

Hello everybody, its been a while eh! How are you guys? Staying safe I guess.

I haven't been playing regularly though... my main team is coming from relegation (tanking). The team is manageable but we will be satisfied with CL qualification.

I play with my android phone and I wish I could get notifications when a player of mine has been sold.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Page 1 of 49 12311 ... LastLast