Page 34 of 59 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Season 131 - Are you ready?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    ...And we have made it to Tier 3 (30k), the rewards had better be worth it.

There is still space for 4 champions wanna be

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    I counted 2 forum members in your league.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Congrats. Aren't the reward already being shown ?

Are we getting anything more apart from the Jersey and Emblem ?
    I hope not, it will be such a lousy reward for a celebration. We both know what real rewards are in T11 - tokens.
    And if the League is measured by the best 7 teams (mind you, it is a League not a Cup), then I rightly assume that there is a reward for the first 7 teams.
    But again Nordeus is capable of big time disappointments.

The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    I counted 2 forum members in your league.
    Yes, you are right. Kaskada and Eurofied, and there is room for you if you are interested

Last edited by Nebu; 05-09-2020 at 05:11 PM.

Addicted
    Yes, you are right. Kaskada and Eurofied, and there is room for you if you are interested

I appreciated. it seems to be tough battle. Have fun!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Congrats. Aren't the reward already being shown ?

Are we getting anything more apart from the Jersey and Emblem ?
    Just the jerseys and the emblems U believe, I haven’t seen anything else, I am not there for the rewards to be honest, as I said, I am there to play matches against other teams.

Addicted
    I hope not, it will be such a lousy reward for a celebration. We both know what real rewards are in T11 - tokens.
    And if the League is measured by the best 7 teams (mind you, it is a League not a Cup), then I rightly assume that there is a reward for the first 7 teams.
    But again Nordeus is capable of big time disappointments.

If you click on the Rules, you can see that the rewards are only for the Top 3 teams:

Season 131 - Are you ready?-9c8c3199-9921-4510-ad95-fb2ac5693fc5.jpg

I’m also in the same league and I don’t have a chance but with the rewards, I’ll play just for the fun anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    If you click on the Rules, you can see that the rewards are only for the Top 3 teams:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9C8C3199-9921-4510-AD95-FB2AC5693FC5.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	65.6 KB 
ID:	133399

I’m also in the same league and I don’t have a chance but with the rewards, I’ll play just for the fun anyways.
    Yes, I have seen it. Its unbelievable...

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Just the jerseys and the emblems U believe, I haven’t seen anything else, I am not there for the rewards to be honest, as I said, I am there to play matches against other teams.
    Not interested in award either although it will be cool if there are some boosters and tokens for grab. Fun part is playing with managers you know.

When earlier I used to play we had to make tons of FB ID then we would friend each other on FB and then we all used to create our Top 11 accout at the same time so that game puts us in 1 League.

Sometimes game didn't used to put all of us in same League for that Khris used to have some extra ID. This is the amout of hassel we used to face in order to play with each other.

Now it's just one click of a button.
    Nebu likes this.

Max

Season 131 - Are you ready?

Good results for me today, in the league I won 0-8 with Benitez scoring 5 and assisting one so good performance from him there, he has put a small cushion between himself and the 2nd place scorer now.

Also, I won 3-2 at home in the second leg in the cup, which takes us out, (6-7 agg.) doesn’t bother me too much, I was expecting it, it was always going to be hard in a +1 level cup but I think I did well, we played two stronger teams and one slightly weaker team from the Round of 32 to the Quarters so I am relatively happy with us getting there.

The CL looks to be a tough road if I want to be in the Final, let alone win it but I believe it is quite possible I can win it.

I arm still second in the league, first and second unbeaten, I have one more draw than him, (2) and he has 1 draw.

It is a shame as we have 11 more goals than him and we conceded 4 less than he did, still a lot of season for me though to catch up.

Played 26 Won 22 Drew 3 Lost 1.

Scored: 141.
    Against: 20.

(Even better, we are doing slightly better at home now, thanks to the draw and a loss, 14 games 12 wins 2 draws and 0 defeats at home and 12 games 10 wins 1 draw 1 loss away, lol)

I did that as a substitute to a photo as Tapatalk isn’t working again lol.

Benitez now on 59 goals and 25 assists in 26 matches so he is doing alright.

Also got Barrero a free special ability due to the Special Sponsor challenge, and it is the Penalty SA ability, also known as this .

Last edited by Max; 05-09-2020 at 06:21 PM.
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Addicted
    I’m here with a season update:

Lost in Cup after a 5-2 win in the first leg. I wasn’t able to attend the match, and saw that I’m eliminated after penalties. I was pretty confisent about the draw, hoping to go all the way to final but here we are.

In CL, I’m up against a 15% stronger team consisting of a few 9-star players, I don’t really have a chance there. On top of that, league draw is also tough, I’m already 4pts behind the leader at 4th place. In 3 days, I will be left only with league on hand and I will fight for championship. But it seems that the game engine wants to make me suffer this season, after a glorious quadruple success last season.
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Page 34 of 59 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast