Page 6 of 59 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Season 131 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Bro, you need to see which attributes of your player are lower and then choose a drill which has no attributes of GK.

There are only three Drills which don't have any attributes of GK.

1) Press the Play
    2) Slalom Dribble
    3) Use you head.

Decide among these three Drill which will be best for training SA and new positions.

Generally press the Play is best for Strikers and Mid fielders as they have low defensive stats and Slalom Dribble for defensive players as they have low attacking attributes.

I hope this clears all your confusion.
    I didn't know of this before...

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Siddharth Singh likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Don't you have a 5* player? You should have trained SA before building up.

No I don't. I have a 6 star tho. Midfielder. Just feel like attackers do better with free kicks than other positions.. I have a defender with the FK ability.. Rarely scores a free kick.. Tonight, I've had enough, had 7 freekicks in my cup game and didn't even score one. Smh.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Don't you have a 5* player? You should have trained SA before building up. Now it will cost too many greens.

Yes exactly. Still Press the Play drill can help.

Apprentice
    Yes exactly. Still Press the Play drill can help.
    I actually tokens for them to have some training from the academy, and did some training.. They came in at about 100, and I used greens to get em up to 130. I should have done the FK before building them up though.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by eurofieds View Post
    Trying to training one of these 2 players. Let me know which with the better advantage.. Although, I have to say. Jamal Zack is a beast.

Based on skill points, Zack is a little easier to train assume that both are fast trainer. The best drill is Press The Play, the second best are Hurdle jumps, Hold the line and Stop the attacker.

Addicted
    No I don't. I have a 6 star tho. Midfielder. Just feel like attackers do better with free kicks than other positions.. I have a defender with the FK ability.. Rarely scores a free kick.. Tonight, I've had enough, had 7 freekicks in my cup game and didn't even score one. Smh.

Free Kick SA isn't necessary to score Free Kicks. You just need to find which player in your team takes the best Free Kick by allowing them to take free kicks one by one.

Generally test your Strikers and Attacking Mid Fielders who has high shooting and creativity.

Every squad has a player who performs well in Free Kicks.
    Nebu likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandef View Post
    Based on skill points, Zack is a little easier to train assume that both are fast trainer. The best drill is Press The Play, the second best are Hurdle jumps, Hold the line and Stop the attacker.
    Thank you.

Addicted
    I actually tokens for them to have some training from the academy, and did some training.. They came in at about 100, and I used greens to get em up to 130. I should have done the FK before building them up though.

Recruiting a fast trainer from the market and then training them is always cheaper.

And it also allows you to make mutant players.

Apprentice
    Recruiting a fast trainer from the market and then training them is always cheaper.

And it also allows you to make mutant players.
    Always very difficult to find one.. And very time consuming.. But I'll try for a AML and see.

Addicted
    Always very difficult to find one.. And very time consuming.. But I'll try for a AML and see.

Just give each of the player you want to try 2 matches and see how they perform in Free Kicks. You can organise friendlies to speed up the process and can also use association matches.

The best way to test will the King of the Hill tournament which will being in few days.

Page 6 of 59 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast