Page 39 of 59 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Season 131 - Are you ready?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phills View Post
    Always cautious when I mistakenly hit the Youth button instead of features... As I'm always trying to support lots of friends having lots of games.

If I hit that youth Academy, I'd pause for few secs then exit immediately. As I'm saving to train new attackers, I don't want a story that touches the heart lmao
    I played another game a couple of weeks ago. Mistakenly levelled up a player and ended up with a money shortage. I quit shortly after as it messed up all my planning I had put into it.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    I played another game a couple of weeks ago. Mistakenly levelled up a player and ended up with a money shortage. I quit shortly after as it messed up all my planning I had put into it.

It is also very easy to run out of cash in TE as well especially at early levels. Might want to be careful. I was in debt at level 3 as auctions allows us to bid for multiple players with whatever cash we have but if we win multiple bids, we would go into debt. If we fail to clear that debt in 7 days, they force sell our players. It didnt come to that for me thankfully.
    Arphaxad likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    It is also very easy to run out of cash in TE as well especially at early levels. Might want to be careful. I was in debt at level 3 as auctions allows us to bid for multiple players with whatever cash we have but if we win multiple bids, we would go into debt. If we fail to clear that debt in 7 days, they force sell our players. It didnt come to that for me thankfully.
    And I heard they start selling the best first

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Sillybq likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Again a bad score, since the Tokens and resources saved I spent to have 9*s, lost on CL 4-3 vs a -30% team, who I won 5-1 first without any kind of complicated investment, the 1st leg, was the 2nd match vs this team that we faced previously in league, winning just 2-1, and the 3rd match is a 4-3 loss, seems the players are dactivated.

Today Im amazed to see this, a 6-1 loss earning a 4,5 by the striker, and playing vs 10.
    Season 131 - Are you ready?-6-1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post

I would have restarted if that happened. They should at least give us a choice if we log in on the 8th day without having cleared our debts. Imagine losing a 8 or 9 star player like that ........ heart wrenching

Addicted
    I've been cautious with that specifically, only bidding for one player at a time if I'm closing in on my budget limit. Thanks for confirming that's the way it works.

Sillybq likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

I would have restarted if that happened. They should at least give us a choice if we log in on the 8th day without having cleared our debts. Imagine losing a 8 or 9 star player like that ........ heart wrenching
    I carefully navigated my team past that. Out of curiosity I maxed out my players win bonuses, to see if it will give me an edge in my matches (plus I tanked that period, so no much cash as it is when you finish in the 1st 4). My team's finances took a steep fall, it got as low as 100m in a level where an average player costs 120m.
    I had to sell off poor performers, and I still didn't get any that special performance from my boys due to the bonus - their morale didn't drop low and that's all.

I carefully navigated my team past that. Out of curiosity I maxed out my players win bonuses, to see if it will give me an edge in my matches (plus I tanked that period, so no much cash as it is when you finish in the 1st 4). My team's finances took a steep fall, it got as low as 100m in a level where an average player costs 120m.
    I had to sell off poor performers, and I still didn't get any that special performance from my boys due to the bonus - their morale didn't drop low and that's all.

That's surprising to hear. I was told we won't have financial woes at higher levels. What level are you? I should avoid tanking then. Was supposed to tank last season but I guess COVID saved me.

I am at level 9 and am also tight financially. I can afford to buy players but I have paused my stadium upgrades. Can't afford it.

That's surprising to hear. I was told we won't have financial woes at higher levels. What level are you? I should avoid tanking then. Was supposed to tank last season but I guess COVID saved me.

I am at level 9 and am also tight financially. I can afford to buy players but I have paused my stadium upgrades. Can't afford it.
    Am at level 21 I still haven't seen the free cash, I guess am not high up enough.

Addicted

Yes 😂😂😂
    Nebu likes this.

Page 39 of 59 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast