Page 46 of 59 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Season 131 - Are you ready?

Max

Season 131 - Are you ready?

First game against KAPAMANTAΛΑ saw us get eliminated from the CL, 4-3 on aggregate, next season, my focus will be in the CL, and that is it, I’ll try of course to win the others but that is the trophy I’ll go for, I don’t care if I don’t win the others next season.

Anyway, we’ll see what happens in our league game against them, it is a must win, surely I can’t go trphyless, that would be quite awful.

Once again, only 5 games we didn’t win and those games cost me, if we beat KAPAMANTAΛΑ in the next game, I guess I can forget about this, if not, then I will just will for the next season to start, it has been a ‘disaster’ let’s say, just the league isn’t great.

Hopefully more and better next season, but fair play to him, he deserved to go through, but I certainly wasn’t expecting to be beaten like that, I will of course take some fault for that, I could have probably done some things differently but that is the first time ever that I have been knocked out despite winning the first leg.

I’ll let you know what happens in the league game that starts in just under 6 hours.

Good luck everyone who still has crucial games to be played.

It’s unfortunate but things are looking better, I got a platinum association offer which I’ll take on next season, a pity we won’t win the CL but I’ll assure that I will soon.
    Last edited by Max; 05-20-2020 at 11:36 AM.

Addicted
    Has Benitez won the CL yet, Max?

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Max

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Has Benitez won the CL yet, Max?

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Well, he has won it 3 times, he won one with me, two with @SuperDunk, then I took over and have only won it once in the three seasons so far since I took over lol, but I like the tough competition, we probably wouldn’t have stood a chance in the Final if we had advanced anyway.
    Arphaxad and Siddharth Singh like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Well, he has won it 3 times, he won one with me, two with @SuperDunk, then I took over and have only won it once in the three seasons so far since I took over lol, but I like the tough competition, we probably wouldn’t have stood a chance in the Final if we had advanced anyway.
    Good luck in the league later, mate

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Good luck in the league later, mate
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Congrats, good luck for the rest of the season, it must have been painful the previous seasons when you lost but it is nice to see you win it.
    Yes, thank you. Every trophy which is not the league still very valuable for me as I have not won lots of those. Always the same people you get eliminated by, it's not so easy also because of some +1 or even +2 level opponents all the time, who are always in advantage. This time there were no + level opponents in my cup, only same and - level and then we can take it quite easily. We will wait and see what kind of opponents await us next season.
    Sad you are out of CL though after promising first game...
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Yes, thank you. Every trophy which is not the league still very valuable for me as I have not won lots of those. Always the same people you get eliminated by, it's not so easy also because of some +1 or even +2 level opponents all the time, who are always in advantage. This time there were no + level opponents in my cup, only same and - level and then we can take it quite easily. We will wait and see what kind of opponents await us next season.
    Hahaha... so you were one of the big dogs this time

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Well, yes it is unfortunate but still I have enjoyed the last two seasons, it is nice to have one of those teams like KAPAMANTAΛ! as they are an active opponent, I also had some other difficult active opponents, I like draws where everyone is relatively even with each other. I have played this guy before, I played him in the CL Final a couple seasons ago and when I finish my league game with him today, I would have played him 4 times this season and 5 times overall, that was his first recorded win over me, I won 2 Drew 1 and lost 1, I’ll go again next season and see how I go, yes I am disappointed as it was a good first leg, but I did say it was far from over many times.

I still have one more shot against him later, so I’ll see how that goes.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Games like this all the season , more possesion, more shoots, more free kicks, more corners, uffff..... what to do? Should I train another GK or ST, something is missing??Season 131 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-05-20-18-05-11.jpg

Max

1-1 draw, this normally a good result, but not in this instance, we are going to go unbeaten and not win the title, and we’ll go trophylesss, hopefully next season is better.

We’ll see how it goes but that was my chance, now I have to rely on other teams to take them out.

We were lucky to get the draw to be honest.

Disappointed as we have more goals scored and less conceded, but obviously it is points that decide the title.

Page 46 of 59 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast