Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Season 131 - Are you ready?

Nothing here.
    I m still around, LOL!

@SillyBq use the 25 rests per day for future use? When the game will be really dead, man?....
    I just see it as acumulating as many rests as possible and show people : Look, i can have thousands of rests at lvl 10 or so...
    Even tho i have seen people with dozens of thousands of rests, i still see my 750-1000 rests supply as decent enough to play the game.
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Yeah, but people don t ask me how i did it, they just take it for granted...
    Also, 1k rests+ 500 unstorable rests is good enough if you want to compete in platinum, don t need to have 20-30k rests to sustain yourself...
    I also tend to disagree, showing off your results isn t a bad thing, a bad thing is making a big fuss out of it, i don t wanna see only negativity in the forum nonetheless...
    Too much of it is. A good result here and there is fine. But come on. If you are manipulating, hush hush. There are so many of us manipulators out there. We keep quiet. It is frowned upon and it is more or less a guaranteed quadruple. I know a lot of people share my sentiments but are being diplomatic. I just wanna keep it real. No one likes a showoff so everyone has to know where to draw the line.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Too much of it is. A good result here and there is fine. But come on. If you are manipulating, hush hush. There are so many of us manipulators out there. We keep quiet. It is frowned upon and it is more or less a guaranteed quadruple. I know a lot of people share my sentiments but are being diplomatic. I just wanna keep it real. No one likes a showoff so everyone has to know where to draw the line.
    Yeah, i know...i could also brag that i have X tokens at X level, a x% player at X level, that my player scored X goals and assisted X times in a game...
    I sometimes update how my season is going in couple words, that might be a brag? maybe, but i try to post to remember people i m still alive once in a while.
    Btw, i m guessing i m fighting you in the assists tournament for the 1st spot, that might change after today, but i hope to have Suazo win at least one more competition. Good luck
    I m still around, LOL!

Yeah, i know...i could also brag that i have X tokens at X level, a x% player at X level, that my player scored X goals and assisted X times in a game...
    I sometimes update how my season is going in couple words, that might be a brag? maybe, but i try to post to remember people i m still alive once in a while.
    Btw, i m guessing i m fighting you in the assists tournament for the 1st spot, that might change after today, but i hope to have Suazo win at least one more competition. Good luck
    Nope I read your posts before. Never thought much of it so i doubt it constitutes showing off.

Are we top 2? I am wondering how the others are doing. There are other dominant players. Choco?

Nope I read your posts before. Never thought much of it so i doubt it constitutes showing off.

Are we top 2? I am wondering how the others are doing. There are other dominant players. Choco?
    I ve watched choco, and he s couple steps behind.
    I m still around, LOL!

I ve watched choco, and he s couple steps behind.
    Awesome! Good luck then. It will be great to get some tokens since I am in Bronze 3 and the reward is an amazing 2 TOKENS ha. And I do not have a ST capable of competing next season anyway.

Awesome! Good luck then. It will be great to get some tokens since I am in Bronze 3 and the reward is an amazing 2 TOKENS ha. And I do not have a ST capable of competing next season anyway.
    Same, Suazo isn t a ST.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    It’ll be the same for me too unfortunately.

Siddharth be like : Hehe, it s my time to shine.
    I m still around, LOL!

Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast