Page 15 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Like Tree268Likes

Thread: Season 132 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Yes, there is two of those in the cup and one is a tanker, I heard you got a tough draw as well, good luck this season.

What is even better is they are they are much stronger than me even when for them, they are in a +1 level cup, so I see their teams as 125%, but they see their teams as 140%+, but they’d see mine as 115% but that really doesn’t make a difference.
    I see. In that case it’s probably not targetted at manipulators. And manipulating has not lost its effect. I really need luck this season. My main opponent is experienced. Can tell from the way he trains his players. I will have to match his gains and more as i have an older team. I wonder if the greens i have are sufficient at this point.

Some of his players.
    Season 132 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-05-29-05-38-14-429_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    Season 132 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-05-29-05-37-41-304_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    Season 132 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-05-29-05-36-50-875_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    Season 132 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-05-29-05-36-07-460_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    Last edited by Sillybq; 05-28-2020 at 10:47 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    I think its easier for you guys in Europe. You get 50 green packs daily and I hear that you get lots of good offers that can yield tokens. We get 25 green packs and not much offers really.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    I get 25 to collect and 15 for resting.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Let's hope you get through italy tour fast then. In the last seasons I didn't save as many token anymore because of the sponsor event. I always buy the later stages. Before I also saved about 100 every season through association.
    Forgot about that, lets hope it goes better than last event.

Okay! So today we conceded our first and second goal of the season, we were playing away from home and it was against a good side. But the good thing is that we won.

Then we toured Italy a bit, and got to Florence; we got 20T and a jersey. We will not be spending tokens on this event.

The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Addicted
    Yesterday went great. We had two games at our hands. The first was the second leg in the cup and the second was a league game. We're through in the cup after a 5-0 win, 14-0 on aggregate and are placed first in the league after a 5-0 win. My two new recruits at midfield have done good. My newly acquired AMC scored two goals in the cup and my ST had come to life in the league, scoring a couple. The team star, Manuel Marcusson (AML) is still on fire per usual.

Four important games ahead of us today, two association games, one CL and one league game.

We've been experimenting with a slightly modified formation. Up until now, we've mainly been playing 4-5-1v or 4-2-3-1, basically shifting between DMC and AMC depending on opposition and score. Henceforth, we'll be trying out a mix between the two: 4-3-2w-1. The fullbacks will be given more freedom to attack (no red arrows) and the central MC will mainly focus on defensive duties (red arrow). Passes will be focused down the flanks as our wingers are the team's superstars. We'll be utilising long passes in order to get the ball out yp our wingers fast and hard tackling in order to win the ball back decisively.

We've also acquired a new player going into today's challenges. A new DC: Jaime Ibarra. This was a weak link of ours and with this signing the squad is set for the season. J. Ibarra will hopefully fill the gap that sometimes was exploited in our defense. With the new acquisition, we're fully prepared and ready to hunt for all four trophies this season (incl. Supercup).

We'll need to focus much of our training resources on the new acquisitions from the last couple of days (DC Jaime Ibarra, MC Senan Kone, MC/AMC Isaac Fassawa), but we're confident that the investments will be well worth it in the long run.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 05-30-2020 at 07:34 AM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Lately Top Eleven routine, can't connect with game, connection error all the time.
    Season 132 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-05-30-09-30-41.jpg

Famous
    Best start of season ever!!

Season 132 - Are you ready?-annotation-2020-05-30-141558.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    I am through the Cup.
    How is your new striker doing so far in this season? My striker I trained last season surprisingly doing very well!
    However my best goal scorer of the last 2 seasons ST AMC doing very bad. I even had to remove him from taking freekicks and penalties, he missed 2 penalties this season already and a lot of freekicks... AMR now taking these.

I recently discovered a problem in my league, the guy on top is a tanker that has decided not to tank.

MNK Kaskada likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Page 15 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast