Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree268Likes

Thread: Season 132 - Are you ready?

Addicted
    Had 380 greens, which I have invested but will not invest any more green this season as I don't have any plans to buy a fast trainer.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    This 184% tanker spoilt my Cup run last season. Since I got promoted he is now 164%, but still in my Cup again.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    WTH. That's BS. This type of weird match making makes no sense unless you are at the top of the sever. This is precisely why managers manipulate draws.

Cup match in 3 hours from now, so I need to hurry with training.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Finished my season with 109 rating plus 3 1* players and i still got +1 lvl in cup, the heck man.
    You need to finish below 100%, I sold my 9*s keeping just 5 and buying 3*s with the 13T I had left after my investments. Didn't check yet, but I should be 77% in a equal level cup and CL unless big surprise.

Last season I decided to do a study of my academy products, so I signed a number of free guys.
    Inyang didn't make it to 4*, but Thompson made it to 5*. So I tested Thompson with Defensive Wall SA, and it took 51 greens. Quite fast I think. Let me know your thoughts, please.

Please I need some input here, sorry to be bothersome, but is Thompson fast enough?

The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    You need to finish below 100%, I sold my 9*s keeping just 5 and buying 3*s with the 13T I had left after my investments. Didn't check yet, but I should be 77% in a equal level cup and CL unless big surprise.
    What? You sold all that you trained last season? I would rather be thrown into a den of lions than sell that off...

Apprentice
    What? You sold all that you trained last season? I would rather be thrown into a den of lions than sell that off...

Lmao.. When would you start training. And how would you spend about 400 greens?

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

I sold them cause checked the +1 league and had a tanker with a 165% squad and some others, so, I had enough with the previous season playing high avq teams. xD

I had 153 before promote, so I would be 133 with older players.

Season 132 - Are you ready?-973-end-season96.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by eurofieds View Post
    Lmao.. When would you start training. And how would you spend about 400 greens?

I do my main training after the League list is out, if I am one of the strongest I might not train; if I notice very strong teams and I feel am not the favourite, I can let the season pass, just play what I can and accumulate more greens.
    But if am to train, I already know my fast trainers, capitalize on them: 1. The guy that scores the goals (Seruja my recent legend is 34 now and is a bit decent; because even at 27 years I still trained him). Reliable goal scorers are scarce so build one.
    2. The guy that blocks your goalie, by now you should know your best defender, that one that keeps blocking the shots and nodding out the aerial balls.
    3. The goal keeper (if he is a fast trainer).

Remember to focus on their white skills only.

Apprentice
    I do my main training after the League list is out, if I am one of the strongest I might not train; if I notice very strong teams and I feel am not the favourite, I can let the season pass, just play what I can and accumulate more greens.
    But if am to train, I already know my fast trainers, capitalize on them: 1. The guy that scores the goals (Seruja my recent legend is 34 now and is a bit decent; because even at 27 years I still trained him). Reliable goal scorers are scarce so build one.
    2. The guy that blocks your goalie, by now you should know your best defender, that one that keeps blocking the shots and nodding out the aerial balls.
    3. The goal keeper (if he is a fast trainer).

Remember to focus on their white skills only.

I usually just put everything on the attacking players.. As they're the ones that win games.. That's why my defense is always weak.

Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast