Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
Like Tree268Likes

Thread: Season 132 - Are you ready?

Famous
    Just qualify to the CL final !!!

After I made 1-1 in my home game (only draw this season , the rest I won)... I won 1-4 in the away game...... So a next final!!

The League is already mine and the Cup.. so the CL is the next challenge.... hopefully I can make it and have a change again in the Supercup!!

Vital two days coming up for The Black Pearl. So my question is, do you think this loan is worth it?

Here is the offered player that would cost me 8 tokens.

Attachment 134302

And he'd be quite an upgrade to my two center backs, even though only temporarily. Not sure if I would put him in weaker DC's place or sacrifice one of my two strikers in favor of a 5 man defensive line.

Attachment 134303
    Attachment 134304

Usually I wouldn't consider it at all but this time I am asking only because I am having a title decider tomorrow and the CL final on Friday, and I'm a -10% underdog in both as it stands. Going to reduce that deficit over the next few hours through training, got enough rests for that. But is this a risk worth taking?
    Last edited by DoctorRedDevil; 06-17-2020 at 06:04 PM.
    United FC: 6 leagues (1 invincible), 1 cup, 2 CLs
    St. Tropez 1964: 6 leagues (1 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL (One treble)
    Newton Heath: 7 leagues (2 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL, 1 SL, 1 SC
    The Black Pearl: 3 leagues (1 inv), 2 cups, 1 CL, 2 SL, 1 SC
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Manchester Heath: 6 leagues (3 inv), 4 Champions Leagues, 2 Cups, 3 Super Leagues, 4 Super Cups... (One quadruple)

Max
    Good day for me overall.

I won my league game 8-0, and on top of that, my title rival lost which opens the door for me to put one hand back on the title.

Now I have scored 130 goals which is rather decent.

In the CL Semi Final second leg this evening, I drew 2-2 which was more than enough to see us through to the final, (6-2 agg.)

Even though we didn’t win, everything went to plan for us in this game, to be honest, the win isn’t what I was looking for in this match. All I wanted was a clean result with no suspensions which was the reason why Benítez was rested for this match, as he was the only player in my team at risk of suspension, that is probably what cost us winning the game in the end, but again that game wasn’t about winning, it was about getting through to the Final cleanly with a full starting 11 to choose from in the final.

Without Benítez in our starting line up, he was 11% stronger in the night, overall, 7% with Benítez playing. So for us to go through so comfortably is impressive.

My opponent in the CL Final is going to be 12% stronger, but like I say all the time now, I can beat any opponent, It will be difficult yes but hopefully we play well and have chances.

Our season now.

That is it for today I think.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    You re right, if it weren t for association i d be long gone...
    Forum sometimes is good sometimes is bad. I don t take it very well when someone tries to find some illlogical way to defend NORDEUS and their way of trolling me, but it is what it is....
    If you mean my statements, I'm not defending Nordeus I'm just saying try to keep a cool head and further improve your team and try to learn new things. This season I won league vs 2 stronger sides, I am 138%, one is 144% the other is 152% and I still managed to win all 4 games vs these 2. I'm sure I wouldn't have been able to do this a few seasons ago. You will always learn new ways to play the game or make things work for you, but complaining not going to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    No match score update yet.

But I got a negotiation offer for Benítez for two tokens, which I very obviously declined.

It looks like SuperDunk’s profile, so if it was you, why did you do that?
    Season 132 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-06-18-play-top-eleven-football-manager.jpg

I got 20 Token offers from 3 different people for this player with 2 SA.. But I need him myself next season, so not going to sell.
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    You re right, if it weren t for association i d be long gone...
    Forum sometimes is good sometimes is bad. I don t take it very well when someone tries to find some illlogical way to defend NORDEUS and their way of trolling me, but it is what it is....
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    3* fast trainer is the only way to keep those players until retirement. Make a gap beetween white and gray skills faster ass possiblle, so when they are older I can still push them a bit using mixed exercises for both white&gray skills (2% for white, 1% for gray, so the gap is going to become even bigger). 180% rule is good for younger players and if you have a lot of green (160% for me), but when they 22 years old then 160% (140% fkr me) rule is also good, after 26 y - 140% or 120%, when they reach 30 years - nothing helps (than they become subs until retirement).
    How many rests you need for the first training of a new player with 160% rule? I Mostly do 120% rule or 140% rule only, the other too expensive and you can still build good players with these.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    If you mean my statements, I'm not defending Nordeus I'm just saying try to keep a cool head and further improve your team and try to learn new things. This season I won league vs 2 stronger sides, I am 138%, one is 144% the other is 152% and I still managed to win all 4 games vs these 2. I'm sure I wouldn't have been able to do this a few seasons ago. You will always learn new ways to play the game or make things work for you, but complaining not going to help.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2020-06-18 Play - Top Eleven - Be a Football Manager.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	32.4 KB 
ID:	134308

I got 20 Token offers from 3 different people for this player with 2 SA.. But I need him myself next season, so not going to sell.
    You know my vision on the game engine, almost everyone here knows it. So trying to explain more in detail is meaningless. The fact that you re doing fine now, well done. But I got screwed on my both accounts, in the games that mattered. My opponents didn t when it mattered for me. The game isn t fair !

Addicted
    I took the lead first time in this season. Lol We see who will survive next two days.

Season 132 - Are you ready?-20200618_223349.jpg

Season 132 - Are you ready?-psx_20200618_223128.jpg
    Season 132 - Are you ready?-psx_20200618_223257.jpg
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

How many rests you need for the first training of a new player with 160% rule? I Mostly do 120% rule or 140% rule only, the other too expensive and you can still build good players with these.
    I start with 600, and spend another 200 in next 2 seasons. So without 8K of greens there is no training. Next training in 2021. probably

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    You still have chances in league Mesa, other top guys in league also maybe not going to win every remaining game.
    LOL, I am first

Season 132 - Are you ready?-screenshot_1.jpg

Max

Season 132 - Are you ready?

I won 0-5 in the league so that was decent enough, the league title is close enough now.

This is the table after 24 rounds.

And these are my seasonal stats at the moment.

Tomorrow I have my CL Final against a 119% team so hopefully we can do something against him.

This team Daniela FC annoyed me a small bit today, she played with a 65% team all season with her players out of position and then today she put out her best team to play second today, and me who is first tomorrow.

I know I am still 18% stronger but I still find it frustrating as she tanked the entire season up until today when she put out her best starting 11 to take on second place, and it looks as if she will leave it there to play me, I’ll do my best to win that game.

I won this player from the KoK today, he isn’t great as his grays are quite high and he is 23.

However it is my first time having a double SA player, I might hold onto him for one season and then after that I’ll probably sell him.

Also it was nice to receive an extra 40 tokens today.

Overall am happy with my season so far as I thought it would be a total write off, but we still have a lot to play for.

I will most likely win the league and maybe the CL, but I doubt I will.

So this has been a decent season.
    Last edited by Max; 06-18-2020 at 10:07 PM.
    RaiKo and Der_Ryan_M like this.

Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast