Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Like Tree268Likes

Thread: Season 132 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by eurofieds View Post
    Do you understand what Khris was saying about the reason why I'm paired with a much stronger team? Also, what's your league like this season?

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk
    What Khris is saying is that, at the end of the season or before the season ends, you sell off most of your good players leaving people like Rashford and 2 or 3 others. Then you buy many 2* or 3* (2 stars or 3 stars players) to replace them. This will drastically reduce your team quality, then you will be drawn with weaker teams and maybe non tankers.

That is how I won the cup back to back for three seasons, but I don't do it every season, I like my boys getting old a bit. Then I sell them off.

My league is tight, really tight, I will have to be a favourite to win the league, which has eluded me in about 4 seasons now.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Siddharth Singh likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    What Khris is saying is that, at the end of the season or before the season ends, you sell off most of your good players leaving people like Rashford and 2 or 3 others. Then you buy many 2* or 3* (2 stars or 3 stars players) to replace them. This will drastically reduce your team quality, then you will be drawn with weaker teams and maybe non tankers.

That is how I won the cup back to back for three seasons, but I don't do it every season, I like my boys getting old a bit. Then I sell them off.

My league is tight, really tight, I will have to be a favourite to win the league, which has eluded me in about 4 seasons now.

Oh I get it now.. I just still find it difficult to sell players I've trained everyday for months.. Wow.. So you buy another new set of players and train again after getting favorable draws?

Nebu and Siddharth Singh like this.

Addicted
    I don't understand properly, because I'm talking about my league where everybody is on level 41.

Maybe I didn't understand, but the quality of specific players don't have bearing on your manager level if you're controling/manipulating your average quality.

Let's say they have 6 high quality players. The rest are low quality players. The league is drawn based on the average quality of your 14 best players. So if they have 6 players at 160 % and 8 players at 20 %, the average quality is pretty low. And I doubt their best players were 160 % at the first day of the new season. They've probably power trained them.

So basically, you can either stay at the same level by lowering your average quality and finish out of the top 8, or you can promote and lower your average quality at the last day of the season and get drawn against easier opponents in next season's league.

My average quality before the last game last season was 115 %. After the last game I sold all players I didn't intend to keep next season. I only kept my fast trainers. I bought 10-12 3* players. That way, my overall quality was reduced from 115 % to 73 %. At the start of next season, my overall quality was 53 %. So I got an easy draw. Basically, keep your fast trainers and get rid of the rest. Purchase young low quality players that you can keep for years. After a couple of seasons, those players will be 1* players considerably lowering your team's average quality resulting in easy draws.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Maybe I didn't understand, but the quality of specific players don't have bearing on your manager level if you're controling/manipulating your average quality.

Let's say they have 6 high quality players. The rest are low quality players. The league is drawn based on the average quality of your 14 best players. So if they have 6 players at 160 % and 8 players at 20 %, the average quality is pretty low. And I doubt their best players were 160 % at the first day of the new season. They've probably power trained them.

So basically, you can either stay at the same level by lowering your average quality and finish out of the top 8, or you can promote and lower your average quality at the last day of the season and get drawn against easier opponents in next season's league.

My average quality before the last game last season was 115 %. After the last game I sold all players I didn't intend to keep next season. I only kept my fast trainers. I bought 10-12 3* players. That way, my overall quality was reduced from 115 % to 73 %. At the start of next season, my overall quality was 53 %. So I got an easy draw. Basically, keep your fast trainers and get rid of the rest. Purchase young low quality players that you can keep for years. After a couple of seasons, those players will be 1* players considerably lowering your team's average quality resulting in easy draws.
    Ohh . This makes more sense now.

Addicted
    Oh I get it now.. I just still find it difficult to sell players I've trained everyday for months.. Wow.. So you buy another new set of players and train again after getting favorable draws?

Exactly. Except, those that does that don't train ALL their players, only their fast trainers. The rest are capable but old players bought on the market to fill out the missing pieces. Sell by the end of the season, lower your quality and buy new ones at the start of the next season. Make sure you have 10-12 3* players aged between 21-25 to ensure that your average quality will stay low for years to come in order to get favorable draws.

Personally, I add 2-3 fast trainers every year. I keep my fast trainers and get rid of the rest that are high quality. This season I have 6 fast trainers. The other 5 positions are occupied by older but competent players. I don't invest rest packs in them, only in my fast trainers.
    Nebu likes this.

I had no options really, because I checked the +1 league level -from a cup team profile- and as said, that league had tankers arround 170%... after promotion I would have been 133% placed with same level oppos at 170% +1level in cup/Cl. Today league draw has been made and, since season started with my team at 77% oppos barely reach 90%.

About half of the players in my current league are tankers, this is making the game boring. Good thing Nordeus is putting in some effort to stop tanking.

But, they can do more, allow us players to flag a tanker when we see one. That way when they see someone flagged 3 consecutive times, they will know that's a tanker and can punish the defaulter. People should be able to flag tankers in all major competitions.

This will work because I already see people gang up to support other players (not their friends) against a tanking team.

maloukees likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    About half of the players in my current league are tankers, this is making the game boring. Good thing Nordeus is putting in some effort to stop tanking.

But, they can do more, allow us players to flag a tanker when we see one. That way when they see someone flagged 3 consecutive times, they will know that's a tanker and can punish the defaulter. People should be able to flag tankers in all major competitions.

This will work because I already see people gang up to support other players (not their friends) against a tanking team.

What have they done to stop tankers? Cuz I don't see them doing anything really.

Addicted

Your best 14 players are taken into account for match making.

So identify your best 7, 8 players and invest your greens in them. Make them mutants and keep them in your team permanently.

Near season end sell all your other player and buy 3 star young players ( preferably who have no SA and and who can play only 1 position ) so that they can be in your team for a long period of time. Never train them. Only train when you have to get your training bonus to 10. Make them learn new positions and SA this way their quality won't increase for many seasons.

Now if you want to manipulate on extreme level you should also release your Youth Academy players as they would be counted in match making because except your 7, 8 players their quality will be higher than the 3 stars players you bought.

When new season beings just buy few players who are just above 80 percent quality for 1T. Use them for the whole season and again sell them on the last day of the season.
    Nebu likes this.

What have they done to stop tankers? Cuz I don't see them doing anything really.

The Friendly Championship is designed to reward normal players - tankers are disallowed from participating. The upcoming King of Kings Challenge has already disallowed tankers since only those that got promoted last season can participate- and that's a big blow to tankers, they usually show up and spoil the fun...

Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast