Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Like Tree268Likes

Thread: Season 132 - Are you ready?

Max
    I’ll do my first proper update of the season.

In the league, I won 0-10 against a tanker so no surprises there.

Benítez got 4 in this match which leaves him in a good position for top scorer.

That is the league table at the moment, I have moved to the top, hopefully we can hold onto it this time unlike the last two seasons sadly.

My team quality is currently 95% but I have only bought two players so far, more recruitments to be made, and I’ll try get them as young as possible, and of course to try and get Benítez to 140+% again.

This ML in the photo above has been a pretty decent goal scorer, 5 goals in 4 games, he has a higher goals scored per game ratio than Benítez this season.

I am in a good position at the moment, I think we are all but finished in the Cup because I have a ‘lovely’ 125% -1 level tanker there, with also a 121% team that is there too.

Even though there is a 20% stronger team in the CL, I really fancy my chances there.

This has been a good start in what will be another difficult season.

Something seems wrong with the draws this season. Does manipulating no longer work?

I usually get opponents who are about 20 quality above my manipulated quality. This season it went up to 40. So after buying players to replace the 1 star players, i am for the first time still weaker than some opponents.

And usually i face either a tough cup or cl. Now all 3 competitions are tough with qualities around the same as my team after i replace the 1 star players.

This has not happened before.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 05-27-2020 at 10:15 PM.

What have you learned from last season?

Nothing is given for granted. Even if you arrange best tactic and formation compatible with each other, this does not necessarily give W. And, this fact hurts a lot. Wish the game would give W to more deserved manager.

Where did you place last season?
    5th

Are you participating in the Association's Cup?
    Yes

What are your achievements with your Club and FA?
    3 League, 1 Cup
    With FA, founded in December, we achieved Silver Group 2 with no given sorry.

What's your current level?

What's your budget for this season?
    125M, but increases every day.

Who do you want to replace?
    Noone, but I may change the formation.

What are your goals for this season?
    Win League and Super League, and it is satisfying if I will reach the semi-finals of Cup.

What's your training level?

Which will be your main formation?
    4-5-1V, but it may change

Good luck to everybody this Season!
    Last edited by Balon11; 05-27-2020 at 10:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    My team quality is currently 95% but I have only bought two players so far, more recruitments to be made, and I’ll try get them as young as possible, and of course to try and get Benítez to 140+% again.

This ML in the photo above has been a pretty decent goal scorer, 5 goals in 4 games, he has a higher goals scored per game ratio than Benítez this season.

I am in a good position at the moment, I think we are all but finished in the Cup because I have a ‘lovely’ 125% -1 level tanker there, with also a 121% team that is there too.

Even though there is a 20% stronger team in the CL, I really fancy my chances there.
    Good luck Max. Sound tough.
    Are your stronger opponents also 30-40 quality higher than your season start quality?

Addicted
    I won all my matches so far, conceding my first goal today in Cup. In the match, my GK was injured I think this has happened to me once before, so it was pretty interesting to see that.

Season 132 - Are you ready?-7e662e63-8b93-4689-b80f-c3075f22a3bd.jpg

I have a very strong opponent in the CL group, who have increased their quality from 110% to 117% in 3 days, and they are actually 1 level lower than me. So I have basically no chance of being the group leader, and the other group’s leader that I potentiallymeet if I come 2nd is also over 110%. That’s why I’m thinking of taking my chances in SL, which may be easier for me to reach at least QF so that I can participate in the King event (not sure if it will work if I come from CL, rules for entering the event is still not clarified).
    Last edited by Sinany03; 05-28-2020 at 01:29 AM. Reason: added screenshot
    Nebu likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Lately I am in forum only to comment bull**** thar nordeus doesn't want to fix. Team with 10 players (after red card) plays like it has 12 or even much more. I had comfortable 3:0 after 50'. His DC gets red card and he is left with DL-DMC-DR in defense. I am still dominating game but my players are hiting wood or missing goal, but his players are scoring from every his chance.
    They are not planing to fix this ****, but we have another update with another event.Attachment 133780Attachment 133781
    Not only that he had only 10 players on field, but after red card start playing with 5 players out of their positions (yellow triangle on 3 of his DC - Cafu, Cole & Vieira, AML Henry plays as ML & AMC Ronaldinho plays as ST).
    Today we have league rematch, let's laugh one more time haaaahaaaha Season 132 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-05-28-09-02-03.jpgSeason 132 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-05-28-09-20-49.jpgSeason 132 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-05-28-09-03-02.jpg

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Good luck Max. Sound tough.
    Are your stronger opponents also 30-40 quality higher than your season start quality?
    Yes, there is two of those in the cup and one is a tanker, I heard you got a tough draw as well, good luck this season.

What is even better is they are they are much stronger than me even when for them, they are in a +1 level cup, so I see their teams as 125%, but they see their teams as 140%+, but they’d see mine as 115% but that really doesn’t make a difference.

Then I have this guy.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    The engine had already decided it will be a draw, and it doesn't matter how that draw happened... I am not sure to participate in the Italy tour, those tour events are more rigged with trolls and bad scenarios.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Exactly.. Many people don't those simulation are false. I don't even think you and your opponent are even seeing the same thing.. But after 10yrs, one would think they would have invested in 3D graphics that accurately depicts game scenerios.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Not only that he had only 10 players on field, but after red card start playing with 5 players out of their positions (yellow triangle on 3 of his DC - Cafu, Cole & Vieira, AML Henry plays as ML & AMC Ronaldinho plays as ST).
    Today we have league rematch, let's laugh one more time haaaahaaaha Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2020-05-28-09-02-03.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	56.2 KB 
ID:	133796Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2020-05-28-09-20-49.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	49.4 KB 
ID:	133797Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2020-05-28-09-03-02.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	41.6 KB 
ID:	133798
    How do people have 4000 in tokens?

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I’ll do my first proper update of the season.

In the league, I won 0-10 against a tanker so no surprises there.

Benítez got 4 in this match which leaves him in a good position for top scorer.

That is the league table at the moment, I have moved to the top, hopefully we can hold onto it this time unlike the last two seasons sadly.

This has been a good start in what will be another difficult season.
    Make the ml into aml and you will have a goal machine.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast