Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Like Tree268Likes

Thread: Season 132 - Are you ready?

Addicted
    Our League is getting tougher. After losing the first 2 games of the League the second highest rated team in our League decided to use personal trainer ( most probably since attacking, defence and physical attributes have increased in the same ratio ) on his 4 players.

Good thing is that we have already played them.

Addicted
    Another good day for us. One CL game played and one league game ending 11-0 and 5-0 respectively. MoM in both games was Manuel Marcus's on, the AML, as usual. He's literally ripping through everyone and everything. I feel sorry for my ST and AMR. They're not given any room to shine. Especially Maksim Baldazhanov, my AMR who was brought in this season to strenghten the offense.

Two additions to the team today: Senan Koné (#24) and Isaac Fassawa (#19). They haven't had proper training yet. They were bought for pennies at 41 % q and 62 % q respectively. The former has had some brief but promising training sessions, but nothing intense yet. The latter is being given an additional position (MC) which he's learning very fast. Decided to test them in the league game where Fassawa scored once. Overall I'm satisfied with their performances and with these two additions our midfield is sealed. They'll accompany the squad's overall best player, Saeid Talebnasab.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 05-28-2020 at 04:27 PM.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Many people think if they have enough tokens they will do so much, beat every team and all. Then when they get some, they rush to the scout market and buy banana and potatoes for players... then their eyes will be opened..

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    We also defeated him 0 - 5.
    Nebu likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Something seems wrong with the draws this season. Does manipulating no longer work?

I usually get opponents who are about 20 quality above my manipulated quality. This season it went up to 40. So after buying players to replace the 1 star players, i am for the first time still weaker than some opponents.

And usually i face either a tough cup or cl. Now all 3 competitions are tough with qualities around the same as my team after i replace the 1 star players.

This has not happened before.
    Interesting, also this season they showed us the first league match not on Day 2 after cup match but only on Day 3. Maybe they changed something. As I didnt manipulate for the last few seasons I cannot say for sure. But many people said they have bad draws this season.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    I have 4200 tokens, 2 seasons ago I had 4000, and my goal for next season is to have 4300 tokens.
    Let's hope you get through italy tour fast then. In the last seasons I didn't save as many token anymore because of the sponsor event. I always buy the later stages. Before I also saved about 100 every season through association.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Let's hope you get through italy tour fast then. In the last seasons I didn't save as many token anymore because of the sponsor event. I always buy the later stages. Before I also saved about 100 every season through association.
    Der Ryan, I like your attitude, always so positive. Even when you know that that event is designed to drain tokens from us...

The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    First of all, I am playing 110 active seasons, never spend more than I get in season time.

LET ME ANSWEAR YOUR QUESTION FOR 101 TIMES

You have to be smart enough and not to spend on auctions or academy players, buy players for 1 token (3* and train whitw skills). You have to play highest level so that you tank every third season (nordeus is gilty for that, not tanking on purpose, and opponent have same scenario, so its not tanking, and we diddnt have 5* players on auction list until lately, now we dont have negotion list lately-empty last week).

IF YOU SMART YOU WIN 150 TOKENS EVERY SEASON, SPEND ONLY 50.

I have 4200 tokens, 2 seasons ago I had 4000, and my goal for next season is to have 4300 tokens.

I guess it is clear now, so now I HAVE QUESTIONS FOR YOU: "HOW YOU SPEND YOUR TOKENS? HOW MUCH YOU EARN AND HOW MUCH YOU SPEND? DO YOU BUY TOKENS?" Answear this with details: In regards.
    I think its easier for you guys in Europe. You get 50 green packs daily and I hear that you get lots of good offers that can yield tokens. We get 25 green packs and not much offers really.

Der Ryan, I like your attitude, always so positive. Even when you know that that event is designed to drain tokens from us...

Why drain tokens? No one is forced to play. I enjoy these events for the most part.

I think its easier for you guys in Europe. You get 50 green packs daily and I hear that you get lots of good offers that can yield tokens. We get 25 green packs and not much offers really.

Why do we get 50 green packs? We also only get 25 per day, the double version trick doesn't work anymore, I never used it anyway. I get only the free token from the game plus 25 greens daily. Ok I buy the sponsor, but that doesn't give much ressources.

Why drain tokens? No one is forced to play. I enjoy these events for the most part.

Why do we get 50 green packs? We also only get 25 per day, the double version trick doesn't work anymore, I never used it anyway. I get only the free token from the game plus 25 greens daily. Ok I buy the sponsor, but that doesn't give much ressources.
    Okay, am just finding out that we all have equal hands now. Because when I heard of some getting 50 packs, I wondered why...

Interesting, also this season they showed us the first league match not on Day 2 after cup match but only on Day 3. Maybe they changed something. As I didnt manipulate for the last few seasons I cannot say for sure. But many people said they have bad draws this season.
    It appears targetted at certain accounts though. My other accounts have easier draws than usual. Like i usually get 30 plus quality opponents on the other weaker accounts. This season i got alot of less than 20 quality opponents so effectively only 1 star.

Yes, it is so tough this season. i am going to burn alot of greens. My strongest opponents just improved almost 10 percent today alone. I am gonna have to improve my team about 25 percent tomorrow to keep pace with his improvement over the last few days after i join the event and association draws are done.

Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast