Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Like Tree268Likes

Thread: Season 132 - Are you ready?

Addicted
    We had two games scheduled for today: one league fixture and one cup fixture.

Noteworthy was that both our DCs scored in the cup game. The game ended 5-0.

The league game was interesting. Our GK got injured (6 days) in the 11th minute. Fortunately, the score was 2-0 already so the outcome was never in danger. This game also ended 5-0.

Our one man army, Manuel Marcusson delivered as usual: 5 goals, 2 assists, 1 MoM. Surprisingly, the second MoM award went to our other winger, Maksim Baldazhanov. He delivered 3 assists and 1 goal and was well worthy the award in today's second game. Manuel Marcusson scored thrice the same game. Both received a 10,0 rating.

Tomorrow is CL time.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 06-02-2020 at 10:39 PM.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Addicted
    Lol. Suazo has already secured the title. Congrats!

Season 132 - Are you ready?-psx_20200603_123124.jpg
    Season 132 - Are you ready?-20200603_122443.jpg

By the way i saw a guy who has a legend player in your friends. Nordeus should bring us having own statue of our legends outside the stadium.

Season 132 - Are you ready?-20200603_124817.jpg
    Last edited by RaiKo; 06-03-2020 at 10:49 AM.

Saving greens, I won my CL match using the bench: 77% vs 115%

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Arphaxad, maloukees and Sinany03 like this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Addicted
    I am one step closer to the goal of continuing to SL from the CL groups.

Season 132 - Are you ready?-25a55c18-6b78-4b8d-b85d-29e1a27c566f.jpg

I am leading against the 4th place team on head-to-head, and I am hoping that they lose their last match too. I will be playing against the leader, who is 15% stronger than me, so I have little hope for getting more points. We’ll se in 2 days if I lose SL after getting eliminated from the Cup or keep our chances of participating in Kings event.
    khris and Nebu like this.

Max

Season 132 - Are you ready?

What a weird scoreline! I won 13-2, never had such a scoreline before, I demolished them, only thing I am disappointed about, is of course, conceding two very sloppy goals, it was 10-0 after 41 minutes, so I thought I was going to do well, but then we certainly had a quiet second half.

Still a great result though, 20 wins from 20, I really never expected to win the first 20 games this season, however, this could all come crashing down tomorrow when we play a 125% team in the cup, however, I’ll give it my best shot, I still cannot get over how weird of a scoreline 13-2 actually is!

This is really going to be a struggle but I’ll try, he is 1 level below me.

Some very hard games coming up and hopefully I pull through them, CL looks tough going into the Round of 16, I will certainly try get that trophy back either this season or next.

League is going great for now so hopefully that continues after my two unlucky seasons in a row where I recorded a lot of wins, but did not win many trophies, sadly, it may be the same outcome this season where we might only win the league, or nothing at all, If I manage to win more than one trophy, I’ll look back on this season and say it wasn’t too bad at all.
    Last edited by Max; 06-04-2020 at 12:50 AM.
    Nebu likes this.

Addicted
    Today was CL and league day. Nothing surprising, 8-0 and 6-0 respectively. The team's superstar Manuel Marcusson managed to score 7 of today's 14 goals and managed an assist and MoM award as well. The second MoM award went to our other winger, Maksim Baladzhanov who scored 1 goal and 2 assists during that game. Both players received a 10,0 rating.

On a side note, our new MC for the season, Senan Kone, is developing pretty well. I'm really satisfied with the outcome. He was brought in when his average quality was around 41 %, and he's a couple of points away from 120 %. Because of the low grey skills, his white skills increases really fast at a low cost (rest packs). I think this will be our new strategy moving forward now that we have a core of players to build upon.Season 132 - Are you ready?-screenshot_20200603_220445.jpg

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 06-03-2020 at 09:23 PM.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

So at the beginning of this season I logged into T11 from my main FB account wanting to start a new club, yet I ended up resurrecting my old club Newton Heath. It's at level 22 with plenty of resources accumulated over the months, it might have been over a year even. It was easy to build a pretty strong team over night. 21-1-0 so far this season, flawless in the league and SL groups, reached the cup quarterfinals.

What surprised me is that the grounds upgraded on their own while I was gone. Maxed out 211k capacity World Arena (which looks so ugly compared to modest middle level stadiums btw) as well as all surrounding facilities.

What I also don't get is why am I playing in the Super League when it says that my club finished 3rd in the league last season. Looking at the quality of the opponents there I'd be a serious contender for CL now, but knowing my luck next season's competition will be filled with beast teams because I got strong over the last 10 days myself and will continue to...

As for The Black Pearl I am top of the table by two points but I just lost to one of the title rivals at home. I was 8 for 8 with 42 scored and 1 conceded before today, won't hold on to the top spot if it continues like this in the big games. Got a decent shot at the cup. Barely made out of CL groups and it's going to be near impossible to win it as always since I didn't commit to training this club as much as I planned due to resurrecting the old club. Not sure if I will be able to juggle both at the same time in the future...
    United FC: 6 leagues (1 invincible), 1 cup, 2 CLs
    St. Tropez 1964: 6 leagues (1 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL (One treble)
    Newton Heath: 7 leagues (2 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL, 1 SL, 1 SC
    The Black Pearl: 3 leagues (1 inv), 2 cups, 1 CL, 2 SL, 1 SC
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Manchester Heath: 6 leagues (3 inv), 4 Champions Leagues, 2 Cups, 3 Super Leagues, 4 Super Cups... (One quadruple)

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRedDevil View Post
    So at the beginning of this season I logged into T11 from my main FB account wanting to start a new club, yet I ended up resurrecting my old club Newton Heath. It's at level 22 with plenty of resources accumulated over the months, it might have been over a year even. It was easy to build a pretty strong team over night. 21-1-0 so far this season, flawless in the league and SL groups, reached the cup quarterfinals.

What surprised me is that the grounds upgraded on their own while I was gone. Maxed out 211k capacity World Arena (which looks so ugly compared to modest middle level stadiums btw) as well as all surrounding facilities.

What I also don't get is why am I playing in the Super League when it says that my club finished 3rd in the league last season. Looking at the quality of the opponents there I'd be a serious contender for CL now, but knowing my luck next season's competition will be filled with beast teams because I got strong over the last 10 days myself and will continue to...

As for The Black Pearl I am top of the table by two points but I just lost to one of the title rivals at home. I was 8 for 8 with 42 scored and 1 conceded before today, won't hold on to the top spot if it continues like this in the big games. Got a decent shot at the cup. Barely made out of CL groups and it's going to be near impossible to win it as always since I didn't commit to training this club as much as I planned due to resurrecting the old club. Not sure if I will be able to juggle both at the same time in the future...
    Congrats on your good season.
    Last edited by Max; 06-04-2020 at 12:48 AM.

Introducing my first 8star Goalkeeper named after the GOAT of all Goalkeepers IMO. Here's LEV 'the black spider' YASHIN.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

What have you learned from last season?
    Playing against pros, even though they didn't participate, you will still lose.

Where did you place last season?
    First, Cl and Cup semifinals.

Are you participating in the Association's Cup?
    I don't know what is that.

What are your achievements with your Club and FA?
    Just got a Max Level Level Up Achievement. I'm building a Fa so no achievements.

What's your current level?

What's your budget for this season?
    Around 30M

Who do you want to replace?
    My useless wingers.

What are your goals for this season?
    Unpredictable.

What's your training level?
    Max.

Which will be your main formation?
    334 false 9

Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast