Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: League help

Rookie
    Hi Minamino

I noticed in your spread sheet you are only including 11 players, rather than 14. I was just wondering why that was?

Thanks

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by minamino View Post
    i do it every season. i keep my front 3 (aml, amr,st) who are all 140% each and only white skills. and then i sell firstly the 4 positions that i know i have coming from youth next season and sell the GK and 2 mcs and replace with weaker so i end up on a safe % of 92% . i find finishing on 99% too risky (too borderline for me). so with the 4 youths i get free, all i need to buy in auctions are 4 players so my team is ready within 30 minutes on sunday morning cos i just train them back up with greenpacks that i save in a month (800).
    generally my league opponents range from 40% to 75% and perhaps a competitor of around 85% max so the league is in the bag. the cup is the same with just a few teams close to me and ucl is the same too. in the past 6 seasons i've won 3 quadruples, 2 triples and a double.

I played for 10 years with high % teams and got sick of tankers in cup comps and assos. i said good bye to all that 6 months ago and haven't seen tankers since loving the game nowAttachment 134197
    But we're is the fun in playing teams with such low percentages. You said it yourself the leagues in the bag before you even start so what's the point in playing. All Games are meant to challenge you, that's the point of them. I bet your the type of person who gets the latest game on PlayStation and plays it on easy and doesn't get the full experience lol. Im not have a dig at you. I just don't get it

Apprentice
    i do it every season. i keep my front 3 (aml, amr,st) who are all 140% each and only white skills. and then i sell firstly the 4 positions that i know i have coming from youth next season and sell the GK and 2 mcs and replace with weaker so i end up on a safe % of 92% . i find finishing on 99% too risky (too borderline for me). so with the 4 youths i get free, all i need to buy in auctions are 4 players so my team is ready within 30 minutes on sunday morning cos i just train them back up with greenpacks that i save in a month (800).
    generally my league opponents range from 40% to 75% and perhaps a competitor of around 85% max so the league is in the bag. the cup is the same with just a few teams close to me and ucl is the same too. in the past 6 seasons i've won 3 quadruples, 2 triples and a double.

I played for 10 years with high % teams and got sick of tankers in cup comps and assos. i said good bye to all that 6 months ago and haven't seen tankers since loving the game nowAttachment 134197
    I agree with you on tankers though. All I want from the game is if I finish the season with 95% average 14 for my opponents next season to range between 85% And 110% the same as if I finish the season on 110 for my opponents the following season to be no more than 15% lower and 20% higher. That way you have a chance to build a team to challenge the better teams. I just hate it when you get a team 40% Higher because the seasons pointless
    maloukees likes this.

Addicted
    I think that if Nordeus controlled the tankers, not as many people would manipulate draws.

Managers should not be drawn against teams at different levels, basically, all opponent's should be withing +/- 19 %.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    maloukees likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Just to see if I can now comment in this forum

Rookie

I played for 10 years with high % teams and got sick of tankers in cup comps and assos. i said good bye to all that 6 months ago and haven't seen tankers since loving the game now
    That is very interesting.
    How do you get on in Events - like Unite Cup and King of Kings?
    How do you get on in Association matches?
    maloukees likes this.

Rookie
    Coincido en querer evitar a los tanques, pero que sentido tiene jugar sabiendo que tienes todo fácil, o sea, que pasaste a ser el tanque de todos tus competidores

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Jones View Post

I play a lot like minamino. Except I got a lot better opponents. Is it because I'm level 73? My usual opponents in league varies between 80% and 120%. My usual overall quality goes from 110-115% to around 130%. I don't buy anything with real money. Just watching ads.

Every time a season ends, I sell all but 14 players. 11 usually good players on the field and 3 1* players to weigh down my overall quality. Though I have won like 25 leagues in a row, I get very good opponents in the champions league and in the cup. Even tankers from one level lower.

Why, you ask? I played almost 40 seasons against tankers and other op teams. I don't mind playing against very good teams, even losing to them, if they are build with honest work and good ideas. But when I work my ass of with my team, spend some of my really valuable time to this game, and then some asshole, who plays this game every 3 or 4 seasons, it really makes me angry.

And it's not just that one guy. You start noticing that every season there is an asshole like this taking away your league trophys and king of hill trophys and whatever. And it's always a different guy. By now I have gathered a bunch of good friends whom I like to play against, because they work with their teams.

Edit: And for the quote. Why wouldn't I get to the events? I just join them and win them. i'm also a captain of an association, which plays in platinum atm.
    Last edited by Hejst; 09-19-2022 at 07:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Jones View Post
    Many players manipulate event and association draws as well. Same method as minamino mentioned. Sell before draw and buy back after draw. It's a good strategy. Most keep 7 well trained 9 star players in key positions along with 7 negative quality players. Just look at the top 100 associations.

For competition draws, it depends on luck. Many strong manipulators at some levels so manipulating might backfire. Tanking might be better. If you like challenges, its better to limit improvements on your team rather than face bs draws which you have no control over.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 09-20-2022 at 02:59 AM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Many players manipulate event and association draws as well. Same method as minamino mentioned. Sell before draw and buy back after draw. It's a good strategy. Most keep 7 well trained 9 star players in key positions along with 7 negative quality players. Just look at the top 100 associations.

For competition draws, it depends on luck. Many strong manipulators at some levels so manipulating might backfire. Tanking might be better. If you like challenges, its better to limit improvements on your team rather than face bs draws which you have no control over.
    How to buy back players...?????
    It is already so hard to find any good players in the market....
    And if already there super expensive (many tokens)...?????

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast