Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: League help

Rookie

League help

I was wondering if anyone knows how your league opponents are decided? Is it based on quality, with higher rated managers in the same league? If this is the case, is there a way to ensure your league isn't too hard?

thanks

Addicted
    The draw is made on the last day of the season and based on the 14 highest rated players in terms of quality.

Sell all players you don't intend to keep before the season ends to ensure a lower overall quality of your 14 best players. That way, you'll get an easier draw. If the average quality of your 14 highest rated players is higher than 99 %, chances are you'll get drawn against +1 level managers in the cups.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Lyricalray likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Rookie
    Thanks for your help. So basically before the first day of next season (last day of this season), I should get my top 14 players to have an average percentage of just under 99% to get an easier league? Also I read that sometimes the league puts you and your friends together. Do you know if this is true? lot of my friends are the same level but high quality so I don't want a harder league

Rookie
    So even though it says the league fixtures are released on day 3, the draw has already been made? So I can improve my team between day 1 and 3 and it won't give me hard opposition?

Addicted
    Try to lower the quality of your 14 highest rated players on the last day of the season, meaning sell everyone you don't intend to use next season.

If the average is below 99 %, you won't get drawn against a team one level above you in the different cup events. You will be drawn against teams around your average quality. The more you lower your average quality, the easier the draw. The draw is made 4 days before the first fixutre on day 3. You can thus improve your team as much as you want between day 1-3 without interferring with the draw. Bear in mind that your youth academy players are accounted for in the draw. You'll have to decide whether it's worth keeping them and increasing your average (if they increase it that is) or not.

What I do is I keep my fast trainers by the end of the season and sell everyone else. This season, my fast trainer will end the season between 130-140 %. I expect my team average to be around 122-125 % by then. I will sell everyone else in order to lower my team average. Every season, I grab 2-3 young players with 3 stars to keep on the bench. I assign them a special ability or new position so that they don't gain anything from training or friendly matches (I keep a full squad to boost my team bonus to 10 % and to play friendly games in order to collect rest packs). These low rated players makes sure I always lower my average quality as much as possible. After a couple of seasons, they will be 1 star only onsiderably lowering my team average quality allowing me to have high rated players but still have a low overall average quality for my 14 highest rated players. By the end of the season, if I decide that I need more cash next season, I keep my youth academy players and sell them the next season to finance other purchases/investments. If I decide that I have enough cash, I sell them on the last day of the season as well in order for them to not increase my overall average team quality.

You have the possibility to be drawn against your friends if you're on the same server. But it's not a guarantee.
    dave1311 likes this.

What i saw from other, they only keep their stating eleven or just keep 5 to 7 their best player and sell other accept those and their 1-3 star player..they plan already..buy many low quality 3 star player and train them with new position n special abilities to make sure they dont gain any skill/attribute..in 2 or 3 season , this player will only have 1 star..with this player, your average quality will drop n get easy draw

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by juan2661 View Post
    What i saw from other, they only keep their stating eleven or just keep 5 to 7 their best player and sell other accept those and their 1-3 star player..they plan already..buy many low quality 3 star player and train them with new position n special abilities to make sure they dont gain any skill/attribute..in 2 or 3 season , this player will only have 1 star..with this player, your average quality will drop n get easy draw

Exactly, I explained how in my post above.

Yes ..just the same as you..sorry, i just notice ur message after i send my message

Rookie
    Thanks so much, that all makes sense. However there was just 1 bit that slightly confused me.

"Bear in mind that your youth academy players are accounted for in the draw."

Please could you just explain that bit? Does that mean the players currently in my youth academy count towards my 14 best players for next season?

Many thanks

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by 12fdennison View Post
    Thanks so much, that all makes sense. However there was just 1 bit that slightly confused me.

"Bear in mind that your youth academy players are accounted for in the draw."

Please could you just explain that bit? Does that mean the players currently in my youth academy count towards my 14 best players for next season?

Many thanks
    You're welcome. Exactly, if their average quality is higher than any of your current 14 highest rated players, they're going to take one of the 14 spots and thus will be included in the draw calculation.

Just make sure you have yough low quality players in your squad and train them special ability or new role so they don't increase their skills. Sell everyone you don't intend to use the next season before the current season ends and you should be good to go.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast