Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: League help

Rookie
    Thank you. One final question, is the average percentage of the top 14 players calculated like a normal average? I.e add up all 14 players percentage and divide by 14?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by 12fdennison View Post
    Thank you. One final question, is the average percentage of the top 14 players calculated like a normal average? I.e add up all 14 players percentage and divide by 14?
    I'd be surprised otherwise.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    I'd be surprised otherwise.
    12fdennison is you with your another account.

Addicted
    Huh?

The adding SA/NP trick i learnt from you actually since I asked the same as this guy at the end of last season in another thread. I don't know why you'd falsely accuse me of being a troll.

And I don't have another account I play with. I stick to one active account.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 06-12-2020 at 02:17 PM.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Addicted
    Huh?

The adding SA/NP trick i learnt from you actually since I asked the same as this guy at the end of last season in another thread. I don't know why you'd falsely accuse me of being a troll.

And I don't have another account I play with. I stick to one active account.
    Bro, I was just joking 🙄. Since his curiosity and eagerness to learn about the game is same as yours.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Bro, I was just joking . Since his curiosity and eagerness to learn about the game is same as yours.
    Oh, lol, sorry about that. I guess it was a compliment then and not a critique. Thanks

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Siddharth Singh likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Rookie
    Thanks for your help

Dreamer
    The draw is made 4 days before the first fixutre on day 3.
    The draw is made between 2am and 4am UK time early hours of sunday (day 1) and not 4 days before day 3 lol

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by minamino View Post
    The draw is made between 2am and 4am UK time early hours of sunday (day 1) and not 4 days before day 3 lol
    Yeah, I confused things in my head. You should sell on the last day and the draw us the day after that. You're correct.

Last edited by Arphaxad; 06-12-2020 at 04:49 PM.
    minamino likes this.

Dreamer
    Yeah, I confused things in my head. You should sell on the last day and the draw us the day after that. You're correct.

i do it every season. i keep my front 3 (aml, amr,st) who are all 140% each and only white skills. and then i sell firstly the 4 positions that i know i have coming from youth next season and sell the GK and 2 mcs and replace with weaker so i end up on a safe % of 92% . i find finishing on 99% too risky (too borderline for me). so with the 4 youths i get free, all i need to buy in auctions are 4 players so my team is ready within 30 minutes on sunday morning cos i just train them back up with greenpacks that i save in a month (800).
    generally my league opponents range from 40% to 75% and perhaps a competitor of around 85% max so the league is in the bag. the cup is the same with just a few teams close to me and ucl is the same too. in the past 6 seasons i've won 3 quadruples, 2 triples and a double.

I played for 10 years with high % teams and got sick of tankers in cup comps and assos. i said good bye to all that 6 months ago and haven't seen tankers since loving the game nowLeague help-99112509_272167557309092_1806875076226711552_o.jpg
    Last edited by minamino; 06-12-2020 at 05:06 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast