Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: League help

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    How to buy back players...?????
    It is already so hard to find any good players in the market....
    And if already there super expensive (many tokens)...?????
    Whatever they buy are stop gaps for short periods so i assume they buy 1 token players? With their core team of 7-9 well trained 9 star players, they can easily beat most even with their negative quality 1 star players. I doubt cost matters to them given their players are probably upsold more than 6 levels to get whites in 300s and greys at negative at age 18. Insane amount of greens required.

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Try to lower the quality of your 14 highest rated players on the last day of the season, meaning sell everyone you don't intend to use next season.

If the average is below 99 %, you won't get drawn against a team one level above you in the different cup events. You will be drawn against teams around your average quality. The more you lower your average quality, the easier the draw. The draw is made 4 days before the first fixutre on day 3. You can thus improve your team as much as you want between day 1-3 without interferring with the draw. Bear in mind that your youth academy players are accounted for in the draw. You'll have to decide whether it's worth keeping them and increasing your average (if they increase it that is) or not.

What I do is I keep my fast trainers by the end of the season and sell everyone else. This season, my fast trainer will end the season between 130-140 %. I expect my team average to be around 122-125 % by then. I will sell everyone else in order to lower my team average. Every season, I grab 2-3 young players with 3 stars to keep on the bench. I assign them a special ability or new position so that they don't gain anything from training or friendly matches (I keep a full squad to boost my team bonus to 10 % and to play friendly games in order to collect rest packs). These low rated players makes sure I always lower my average quality as much as possible. After a couple of seasons, they will be 1 star only onsiderably lowering my team average quality allowing me to have high rated players but still have a low overall average quality for my 14 highest rated players. By the end of the season, if I decide that I need more cash next season, I keep my youth academy players and sell them the next season to finance other purchases/investments. If I decide that I have enough cash, I sell them on the last day of the season as well in order for them to not increase my overall average team quality.

You have the possibility to be drawn against your friends if you're on the same server. But it's not a guarantee.
    Nice explanation.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234