Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Offical] 2020 Euro Challenge - FULL-TIME

I played vs england today, I had to pay before to rejoin but I always want all the cosmetic items (kits, badge) so yeah.
    Now I am at 4/1 will use the remaining games of my entry and then call it a day.
    WiseSif likes this.

Apprentice
    I think I played with a bot team (no manager) at round 4.1, a team named AC Chilly. This team was 10% weaker than mine. My team led easily at the beginning and their only MC received red card at 18 min. From this minute my players could not deliver any pass. From animation, I could see that they dominated and scored the equalized at the last minute. I won luckily by penalty shoutout.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    I played vs england today, I had to pay before to rejoin but I always want all the cosmetic items (kits, badge) so yeah.
    Now I am at 4/1 will use the remaining games of my entry and then call it a day.
    Had to play vs 153% opponent with my 130%, how unfair is that... Lost 5-1 of course.

VFK
    Rookie
    Probably my first positive comment ever in this forum but holy **** I'm surprised. I actually got an eight-star player as a reward. It's the first time ever that I didn't get a player of the lowest star number of the promised range, wasn't expecting anything but seven.

I got an 5 Star player 🤣

VFK
    Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by TomasoBG View Post
    I got an 5 Star player ������
    So did I from the first player reward but there's a 7-8 star player at a later checkpoint.

Addicted
    Hurray, Germany defeated, challenge cleared! Tought time with Portugal and Spain (lost once with both)!!

Ι lost in penalties to Germany today (Germany scored in the last minute :'( ), would you guys give 25 of your 95 tokens to get one more shot or not?
    [Offical] 2020 Euro Challenge - FULL-TIME-annotation-2020-07-03-155324.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by orfeas666 View Post
    Ι lost in penalties to Germany today (Germany scored in the last minute :'( ), would you guys give 25 of your 95 tokens to get one more shot or not?
    Hell no

Quote Originally Posted by orfeas666 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Annotation 2020-07-03 155324.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	82.0 KB 
ID:	134624
    Well, the get 60 tokens, 25 tokens not bad to give provided you will get your tactics right this time and be sure to win.

Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 60
    Trophy Won: 66
    F. Champ. Title: 2

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast