Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Ridiculous results, when will it stop?

Još jedna žrtva njihovog ažuriranja igre u sred sezone sa gomilu bagova i trol rezultata. Istu situaciju sam imao jučer, nakon početka sezone sa 10-0-0, jučer 2 ubjedljiva poraza bez da sam na bilo kakav način mogao uticati na igru.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Još jedna žrtva njihovog ažuriranja igre u sred sezone sa gomilu bagova i trol rezultata. Istu situaciju sam imao jučer, nakon početka sezone sa 10-0-0, jučer 2 ubjedljiva poraza bez da sam na bilo kakav način mogao uticati na igru.
    Nije tvoja krivica, to je to.

Rookie
    I just lost in a 1-0 cup to an abandoned team, which is weird when a team is abandoned and its goalkeeper makes more than 5 saves per game when my goalkeeper makes no more than 3 saves or is logical, so his goalkeeper is ranked 9.3 so in fact, they want us to abandon our teams to play better 😩😢 he must stop giving an impossible defensive advantage to teams who are no longer playing because it is demoralizing to see a goalkeeper who stops shots with a 0% bonus against a stronger attacker with a 10% bonus or makes sense please.

Addicted
    same with me too...

Same problem here. I have 90% I'm the best team on my Champions League group but I'm 3rd. I got kicked out form the Cup from a worse opponent and i just had a 2-2 match in the League with a 50% team and with 15% possession bonus and 2% attack bonus. What is going on with Nordeus?!?!?! 😡😡

sigh , guy wins a game then complains he didnt win by enough so game is broken. Really .........................
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post
    sigh , guy wins a game then complains he didnt win by enough so game is broken. Really .........................
    With this comments, maybe moderators should warn this guy. I don't think it's juste to mock on others.

Quote Originally Posted by [stevan]99 View Post
    Hmm well from where to start,
    Today i had league match against abandoned team
    Attachment 134532
    My overall rating was 123%, not to say that i have all very well trained players while he was only 40%.
    Okey so as it was 80+% difference between us i though it will be an easy win, but i won 1-0, i scored on 86 min of match, how match was going i was thinking that i am gonna leave game if i don't score it but i scored and won, had no problems with it win is win, but then i checked stats and ratings and guess what i found?
    Attachment 134533
    So first what was strange, how can a team with 40% and 20% possesion against an team with 123% and 80% possesions have 14 corners, seriously 14 corners? Don't tell me you are making it look like real football, when did Mallorca had 14 corners against Real? W.Bremen 14 corners against Bayern? Sampdoria 14 corners against Juve? etc
    2nd fact but use to see it already a lot of times in my match so wasn't to strange, from 15 shoots only 4 on target? But i had games with 18 shoots 2 on target, 25 shoots 3 on target etc, so can you maybe fix it in this year, or any upcoming years, do anything better for this game and all of those players who are playing this game?
    Also i noticed somthing when i don't watch match i score 7+ goals, but when i watch it i can't score more than 2,3 goals, are you making players to leave game or what is point on doing somthing like that? Or are my players scared me when i am watching them playing?
    Okey lets move on on next part RATINGS
    Attachment 134534
    Look on ratings all my players had 7+ which is hard to see in game this days, and even with 7+ ratings only 1-0 win?
    But now look on his DL with 9.0, DL with 2*(30%)
    So i wanted to check that player, and what do you think what i found?
    Attachment 134535
    This is his best player on field his DL which stopped my winger(with 160% and all white atrributes 200+), but fact is his DL isn't even DL he is ML playing on DL since it is an abandoned team, so lets check his other players.
    This is one of his DC's
    Attachment 134536
    Yeah why not to put MC as DC, Xavi played as DC a lot of time, not to talking about Luka Modric or Matic or Kante they all were great DC's, for f*ck sake, do you see what this game become, i hope you will do somthing about it, if "you are trying to make like in real life" since its yours answer when someone blame you for results.
    Lets move to next player to see his incredible DR
    Attachment 134537
    No problem he is DMC/DC because they are great as DR's also why not
    And one more
    Attachment 134538
    Yeah ST's are best when playing MC, aren't they?
    You remember when Lewandowski and Higuain played on midlefield they were powerfull, oh wait you don't? Ofc you won't remember since no one of strikers played as MC ffs.

At the end this is his formations and all players on their positions
    Attachment 134539

So the poing of all this thread is to see what did you guys make of this game, it was fun playing long time ago, but now its only money, money, money and you don't care about anything else, just bring 10 new events, and you think you made players to don't think anymore about all those bugs, which are bigger and bigger from day to day, if you can't fix everything at once, shut down game for 1,2 days and fix everything then bring it back again but as normal as possible, you won't lose a lot if you shut it down for 2 days and fix everything, you are already earning milions, don't be an greedy Serbian

Also if you will want one day to fix all those stuff think from where did they start?
    Maybe you will need new programers at start, huh, am i wrong?
    Your result kinda similar to mine. My 129% rated team against 70% rated team and the match ended 1-0. I was like what's going on with the game.

Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 60
    Trophy Won: 66
    F. Champ. Title: 2

These kind of games / results are infuriating. After playing for nearly 7 years now, I've had my fair share and although I'm more philosophical now (just a game after all) it used to drive me mad.
    My suggestion is to treat T11 as an enjoyable pastime not to be taken TOO seriously. Manage your time (and expense) on the game so it creates the right emotional reward & balance for you.

Apprentice
    it will stop if they "tweak" their game engine again, or maybe they already did but making it worse XD

Game engine is so confusing, you can go berserk beating higher rate team with ease, but then beaten again and again by lower rate or same rate.

my assoc been f*** up, cant win single match after my assoc beat many high rate team last season, now got bullied by lower rate lol, maybe its time for my assoc to go down and chilling, well what else can i do ? imo, old game engine way more better, realistic enough, you miss training before match, you lose, but now even without training, preparation and all sometimes you win it, i win my ucl match without single preparation XD, feel bad for my oppo because he attend the match hahaha

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast