Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: New Role

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Each player is programmed to work better in a specific position
    Hi Khris, i want to ask something different from you. Let's go on through one example below,

New Role-psx_20200723_121042.jpg

1) How do you know programmed position of this player ? Shall i understand it from his vanilla role DR is his programmed position and Does he play best only in this area ?

2) What is the performance differences of the player among all 3 positions ?

3) What if i let him play as MR with high demanded skills in this position ? How would he perform like ?

Many thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Hi Khris, i want to ask something different from you. Let's go on through one example below,

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PSX_20200723_121042.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	82.6 KB 
ID:	134893

1) How do you know programmed position of this player ? Shall i understand it from his vanilla role DR is his programmed position and Does he play best only in this area ?

2) What is the performance differences of the player among all 3 positions ?

3) What if i let him play as MR with high demanded skills in this position ? How would he perform like ?

Many thanks in advance.
    All have the same kind of answer really, as every players performance will depend on how the contributive roles are assigned among your team.
    so,
    1- testing him, you should notice the differance and the differance of other players too, maybe you have a better player, as a DR candidate and this guy scores positioned as MR... thats all internal, a contribution then, in attack terms, can be in goals or assists... so... "depend" ...
    2- as said, test, and you'll notice, because its so perceptible. Play a normal friendly vs a 1* team.to oversize the internal programming. a Key Player will probably score like 3+ goals per match there and you'll be able to know which players appear, contribute and which, simply do not in just a couple of games.
    3-same as above, depend of the "engine desires", we control 0 really, if a player, is probgrammed, to score 3 goals as ST even with 9* and another, with 5* is programmed to score 40 goals in a season, as I experienced with the potato scout I bought 90 seasons ago and that I called Cissé... who scored the "3" ...lol then you learn how this game proceeds and that you can't create intentionally a CR7, but the game have to allow you by setting predetermined parameters.

Is DMC/MC not good roles for a player? Only few skills will be unlocked

Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 60
    Trophy Won: 70
    F. Champ. Title: 3

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyricalray View Post
    Is DMC/MC not good roles for a player? Only few skills will be unlocked

I used to like that combination. And I still think its useful as it offers flexibility. But in my opinion, there're to many white skills unlocked with that combination not allowing you to increase all white attributes without investing a ton of rest packs.

The main problem with it is that DMC is a defensive position and MC is a combination of defense and attack. So you're unlocking a whole new zone so to speak.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    I used to like that combination. And I still think its useful as it offers flexibility. But in my opinion, there're to many white skills unlocked with that combination not allowing you to increase all white attributes without investing a ton of rest packs.

The main problem with it is that DMC is a defensive position and MC is a combination of defense and attack. So you're unlocking a whole new zone so to speak.
    No new role should be assigned to MC.

Assigning new role to MC leaves us with very few grey attributes.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    No new role should be assigned to MC.

Assigning new role to MC leaves us with very few grey attributes.
    Exactly, that's what I've found most effective as well. I just keep two DCs with DMC roles as well to solve the issue.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Quote Originally Posted by 12fdennison View Post
    I've noticed there is the reward of a new role in the special sponsor. I have heard that it isn't good to add a new role to a player if they are already in a position that you are happy with. Is this true? Any thoughts on adding a new role? Thanks
    I assigned my new role to my AMR/AMC... I just added him with AML, so no new skill unlocked

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyricalray View Post
    I assigned my new role to my AMR/AMC... I just added him with AML, so no new skill unlocked

That's because R and L unlocks the same attributes.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    All have the same kind of answer really, as every players performance will depend on how the contributive roles are assigned among your team.
    so,
    1- testing him, you should notice the differance and the differance of other players too, maybe you have a better player, as a DR candidate and this guy scores positioned as MR... thats all internal, a contribution then, in attack terms, can be in goals or assists... so... "depend" ...
    2- as said, test, and you'll notice, because its so perceptible. Play a normal friendly vs a 1* team.to oversize the internal programming. a Key Player will probably score like 3+ goals per match there and you'll be able to know which players appear, contribute and which, simply do not in just a couple of games.
    3-same as above, depend of the "engine desires", we control 0 really, if a player, is probgrammed, to score 3 goals as ST even with 9* and another, with 5* is programmed to score 40 goals in a season, as I experienced with the potato scout I bought 90 seasons ago and that I called Cissé... who scored the "3" ...lol then you learn how this game proceeds and that you can't create intentionally a CR7, but the game have to allow you by setting predetermined parameters.
    Thank you Khris for detailed answer. What I understand is player's first role doesn't mean they are programmed to perform best on it. However, assigned roles, player skills and performance working separately.

e.g. Single DR player may perform his best on AMR position(actually he was programmed to AMR in hidden) if you add it on him later. To find it, we need to test in different positions and circumstances which is very hard and complicated imo. It would be good to hear player's first role is his dedicated and programmed position. e.g. DR/MR/AMR player performance coefficient is multiplied by 100% as DR, 80% as MR and 60% when he plays in AMR.
    Last edited by RaiKo; 07-29-2020 at 09:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by VFK View Post
    By the way there's a "Finish training of AMC role for any player" task. I wonder if you use the reward to train AMC, would it count to complete the task? I'm guessing it does since in the previous seasons it worked with the youth role coach reward and use a youth coach task.
    No it doesn't work.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast