Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Keeper Having A Mare

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    I have seen that if your GK gets injured, don’t sub him. It makes no difference if he’s injured. I played an Association game recently and my opponent GK was injured after 10mins. He was not subbed and I still lost. The GK got a 7 rating and made saves after he was injured.
    It's very good information, don't you think it's about time to change and improve GK AI in the game ? They are not moving outside of penalty box at all. Looking like subnormal. I want to see my goalie is able to make sliding tackles also part of their play in keeping clean sheets and able to make runs half-way down the pitch with the aiming any of danger and shown cards when they have failed to stop the danger.

What do you think ?

dave1311 likes this.

Valid for all players. if there is an injured player. If I am not going to make a systemic change, I definitely am not changing the player

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarşi View Post
    Valid for all players. if there is an injured player. If I am not going to make a systemic change, I definitely am not changing the player
    No, I don't think so it works well for other players. How will they be rated or will contribute goal/assist when they've been removed from the field of play even in 2d animations ?
    maloukees likes this.

Apprentice
    I'm level 86 - usually try and have an half decent keeper - main guy is on 128% with my backup 107% - what I do is if the main guy lets in 2 goals sub him asap. I can usually score two or more goals. against most teams
    RaiKo likes this.

Agree. Some say to put in subs in at eve of League selection (to get weaker teams in League)
    I don’t.
    Maybe a myth anyway.
    I LIKE a strong League.
    I’ve won League last four years, and in all of those seasons, i was never top one or two rated aggregate squad.
    Usually, there are 4-6 teams all with similar aggregate percentage
    That’s what I want. To beat quality teams, with managers who attend their matches.
    Last edited by Hanry Norris; 11-09-2020 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Made a mistske

Quote Originally Posted by Hanry Norris View Post
    Agree. Some say to put in subs in at eve of League selection (to get weaker teams in League)
    I don’t.
    Maybe a myth anyway.
    I LIKE a strong League.
    I’ve won League last four years, and in all of those seasons, i was never top one or two rated aggregate squad.
    Usually, there are 4-6 teams all with similar aggregate percentage
    That’s what I want. To beat quality teams, with managers who attend their matches.
    If you finish the season with your team (top14) average as less than 100% you will be paired with teams of a similar percentage and avoid the tankers/mutants/manipulators (usually).
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123