Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: Season 135 - Are you ready?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    My opponent in the cup is playing 3-4-3
    DC DC DC DML DMC DMC DMR ML MC MR

From where am I supposed to attack?

He flipped it on me and changed to 41212 ND before the match began and scored 1 immediately. Adapted and won 3-2. A shame he scored the second goal on the last touch of the game on a corner. But 3 goals on away turf is good.
    I would play passing mixed and hard defending. Good luck.

Addicted
    I lost two games today, conceding 4 goals in both of them. The first one was a league match, and it was going well for me when I scored a goal and had more posession. Then, everything went sideways when one of my MCs got sent off:

Season 135 - Are you ready?-74880333-2f64-4260-8141-90ffbb271e6b.jpg

Things are not going good in the league. Although a couple of them are pretty strong, not all of the teams above me are in fact better than me. I only beat the team on third place, the rest I either lost or got a draw.

Season 135 - Are you ready?-4cae7ad8-0265-409d-aac8-2a0b8ecdd308.jpg

Later in the day, I played my first serious opponent in the Cup, and before I could even understand what’s going on, I was down by 4

Season 135 - Are you ready?-9c0f4511-0aa5-4a12-8cea-b216ea7d337b.jpg

I understood that playing defensive didn’t work, switched to attacking mentality and scored 2 goals. Hope I can beat his 4-5-1 (3MCs, AMR-AML, ST) in the second leg.

As for CL, things are looking good. I’m on top by 2 points and I’ll play the weakest in the group tomorrow. Hopefully, if no trolls happen to me or in the other group, I will avoid a strong group leader and play against a much more reasonable opponent in R16.
    Arphaxad likes this.

Addicted
    Won the first leg in the cup yesterday with 3 away goals against 2. So things are looking good for the second leg.

Unfortunately, a tanker is waiting in the semi finals and I'd like to be proactive. Thus, I'm looking for your advise and input.

He's playing 3-1-4-2/3-5-2/3-3-2-2

ST ST
    ML MC MC MR
    DMC
    DC DC DC

His team average is almost 140 %, which is 15-17 % more than us. While some of our players are really well trained, he has a couple of mutants. He's scored 5-8 goals each match throughout the cup.

Any advise on how to approach him? I'm thinking down the flanks with either 2 DCs + 1 DMC or 3 DCs + 1 DMC to begin with. Striker less and packing the center in addition to 2 wide midfielders (ML/MR). Undecided regarding fullbacks (DL/DR). If I go with 3 DCs I'll probably play sans fullbacks, otherwise not.

The only weak spot I can identify (although, it isn't one really) is that his ML/MR are multi positional (DL/ML/AML + DR/MR/AMR). So not as well trained as the rest of his team. Other than that, they're solid as bricks and stones.

I'm probably going to get smacked either way, but want to atleast put up a fight and not go out with tennis scores.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 08-28-2020 at 09:06 AM.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

It is more than a month that I have this problem.
    Season 135 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-08-27-22-49-18.jpg

Rookie
    Won the first leg in the cup yesterday with 3 away goals against 2. So things are looking good for the second leg.

Unfortunately, a tanker is waiting in the semi finals and I'd like to be proactive. Thus, I'm looking for your advise and input.

He's playing 3-1-4-2/3-5-2/3-3-2-2

ST ST
    ML MC MC MR
    DMC
    DC DC DC

His team average is almost 140 %, which is 15-17 % more than us. While some of our players are really well trained, he has a couple of mutants. He's scored 5-8 goals each match throughout the cup.

Any advise on how to approach him? I'm thinking down the flanks with either 2 DCs + 1 DMC or 3 DCs + 1 DMC to begin with. Striker less and packing the center in addition to 2 wide midfielders (ML/MR). Undecided regarding fullbacks (DL/DR). If I go with 3 DCs I'll probably play sans fullbacks, otherwise not.

The only weak spot I can identify (although, it isn't one really) is that his ML/MR are multi positional (DL/ML/AML + DR/MR/AMR). So not as well trained as the rest of his team. Other than that, they're solid as bricks and stones.

I'm probably going to get smacked either way, but want to atleast put up a fight and not go out with tennis scores.
    I’d deploy a 4-3-3 with wingers and play down both flanks. Full backs in an advanced position.
    Arphaxad likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Cained View Post
    I’d deploy a 4-3-3 with wingers and play down both flanks. Full backs in an advanced position.
    That sounds like a good idea. Unfortunately, I don't have both ML/MR and AML/AMR at my disposal. If I go by flanks I'll have to do with fullbacks and wingers only. It isn't ideal, but it is what it is. I'm thinking maybe 4321 with MCx3 and AML/AMR maybe.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Apprentice
    That sounds like a good idea. Unfortunately, I don't have both ML/MR and AML/AMR at my disposal. If I go by flanks I'll have to do with fullbacks and wingers only. It isn't ideal, but it is what it is. I'm thinking maybe 4321 with MCx3 and AML/AMR maybe.

I would play him at his/her own game and go hard tackling and hard defending
    Arphaxad likes this.

Won ma CL match with a 38% team, 1-0 so we are... 2nd placed and now the target should be the CL I guess lol what a fail...

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Won ma CL match with a 38% team, 1-0 so we are... 2nd placed and now the target should be the CL I guess lol what a fail...

What was the Q difference?

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast