Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: This must be banned

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Hi Never, we apologies for this, I will contact the support team as well to know exactly what they do when they found Associations like this, however I will also do a quick research and see what other offensive names I can find and report them as well.
    It feels like a JOKE

Today the two assos were only renamed thru the support .
    They still exist nobody were banned also not the team captain.

How much time will it need till they rename it an fourth time ??
    This shows you don't must fear something .... you can break the rules without consequences.

Sorry that is an hit into the face for everyone !
    maloukees likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Never View Post
    It feels like a JOKE

Today the two assos were only renamed thru the support .
    They still exist nobody were banned also not the team captain.

How much time will it need till they rename it an fourth time ??
    This shows you don't must fear something .... you can break the rules without consequences.

Sorry that is an hit into the face for everyone !
    I don t agree with you that they should be banned, they just used a offensive name, it was changed so you should move on.
    People don t make as much of a fuss over tanking, upselling and manipualting as you make for 2 words.
    I m still around, LOL!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I don t agree with you that they should be banned, they just used a offensive name, it was changed so you should move on.
    People don t make as much of a fuss over tanking, upselling and manipualting as you make for 2 words.
    They do it now three times in a row and it gives rules in online games for this only nordeus didn't care.

I think you don't understand the things behind this that shows your answer.
    Against this things is tanking or whatever only a small fly at the window.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Never View Post
    They do it now three times in a row and it gives rules in online games for this only nordeus didn't care.
    Needs two days and the first asso renamed themself again into this fobidden name .... what now ??? same again ???

Tag #QLRL5G .... without consequences the fourth time !!!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Don't worry because we already reported this internally. Still, please send a ticket by your side so we push the ban, which is plausible in this case.
    Support renamed them in the last three days two times and the asso really show you off !

Today they need 5 hours to rename the asso again into this name! # QLRL5G

Congratulation for this inconsistency ! This will never end on this way.
    Last edited by Never; 09-18-2020 at 05:26 PM.

Rookie
    I would like to report that, again, we have a club offensively named as mentioned above in this thread. The Asso ID is #QSWTD8. It is an Asso of one and newly formed. The name of this club should be changed and if this is the same player continuously renaming his club so as to be offensive then the player deserves a ban of some time.

I have reported this through the support link but as that is not always functioning I am also reporting it here.
    maloukees likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12