Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: This must be banned

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    67

    This must be banned

    For an month this were reported to the support.
    The supporter who gave response to it directly changed their names.

    What happen again ?

    This assos renamed their asso name again to this bullshit
    This must be permanently banned !!!

    In other online games it gives an filter with an blacklist that makes it impossible to create such names.
    I think nordeus should think about it too !

    This must be banned-screenshot_2020-08-22-19-19-05.gif

  2. #2
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,040
    Quote Originally Posted by Never View Post
    For an month this were reported to the support.
    The supporter who gave response to it directly changed their names.

    What happen again ?

    This assos renamed their asso name again to this bullshit
    This must be permanently banned !!!

    In other online games it gives an filter with an blacklist that makes it impossible to create such names.
    I think nordeus should think about it too !

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2020-08-22-19-19-05.gif 
Views:	279 
Size:	42.2 KB 
ID:	135323
    Reported. Thanks.

  3. #3
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    67
    Support need one week to react and wrote they found this assos and will do something.
    Last week ... Friday the next wrote me if I could send her the assos-IDs and that those teams are unacceptable.
    I send this IDs and what happen ? Nothing !

    They are still there using this names !

  4. #4
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    67
    Yesterday support wrote me that these asso are gone . I contol it and they were gone.
    What see I today ?
    One of them again renamed the asso name into this forbidden name !!!

    Asso-ID #5W610K ( As a reminder of a great leader in history ) they wrote.
    If I read something like that, I might throw up

    Why wouldn't this asso not deleted and their members permanently banned out of the game ?

    Nordeus support with this to give them a platform for this bullshit of right-wing extremists !!!
    Last edited by Never; 09-04-2020 at 12:23 PM.

  5. #5
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,892
    Personally I believe that the Associations should be deleted. As for the leader to be warned or banned.
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  6. #6
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Personally I believe that the Associations should be deleted. As for the leader to be warned or banned.
    Thats the third time that this asso renamed the name into it after support reacted.
    I think they would be warned before.
    So it is the time to set a sign and bann the leader out of the game and delete this asso !

  7. #7
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    67
    Now the other asso renamed today the name also

    Asso-ID #QLRL5G

  8. #8
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,040
    Quote Originally Posted by Never View Post
    Now the other asso renamed today the name also

    Asso-ID #QLRL5G
    Don't worry because we already reported this internally. Still, please send a ticket by your side so we push the ban, which is plausible in this case.

  9. #9
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Don't worry because we already reported this internally. Still, please send a ticket by your side so we push the ban, which is plausible in this case.
    Ticket send friday for the first asso and today for the second one to the support.
    I hope this time it will find an end...

  10. #10
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,892
    Hi Never, we apologies for this, I will contact the support team as well to know exactly what they do when they found Associations like this, however I will also do a quick research and see what other offensive names I can find and report them as well.
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast